Page 211 of 273 FirstFirst ... 111161201208209210211212213214221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by TTTN View Post
    Anyone can share some tips and combos for synchro? i have him now at lvl 100 and still can't figure out how to use him properly.
    A lot of it is just getting use to the pet and how it works. certain combos do certain things

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%AD%E3%82%A6

even with translate swiki gives a pretty good description on the attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gWHCztPzds

video to give you a ideal on how it should work
    Last edited by starwind75043; Jun 2, 2017 at 02:46 PM.

Good time to try su btw they put up a lot of great parfiets in Xie's shop

Any first thoughts regarding the marron nerf?
    a bit dissapointed that they nerfed the damage after first swell since it seemed to work really good for dunking a gracia head/damage the core and the swap to another marron to repeat the proccess,also i guess them not nerfing the damage part of the final stage is bareable

Gracia gonna be tougher on PP since you now need more Restas before that's full charged, but that's about it? Shouldn't be that bad for the sneak heads though it depends on how much they are nerfing it down to. Core is why you should have a 110+ boxed Redran ready.

To me, if I am reading this right. it looks like there trying to kill Marron mains. Other than that there's still plenty of pets to get really good damage from.
    Last edited by starwind75043; Jun 10, 2017 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    To me, if I am reading this right. it looks like there trying to kill Marron mains. Other than that there's still plenty of pets to get really good damage from.
    Wait and see if Melon is viable, since they're fixing it so it's not useless.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Wait and see if Melon is viable since they're fixing it so it's not useless.
    Yeah, the Melon not exploding bit has me interested does that mean he will just rest back to 0 at a certain point or once he is maxed charged he won't explode no matter how long you wait to throw him
    Last edited by starwind75043; Jun 10, 2017 at 12:30 PM.

More or less, yeah. They're viewing the entire maroner thing as a problem, and understands that maroners uses the first blown up stage to do damage too, hence why THAT gets nerfed.

Yeah, the Melon not exploding bit has me interested does that mean he will just rest back to 0 at a certain point or once he is maxed charged he won't explode no matter how long you wait to throw him
    Once its max inflated, if you don't throw him after the duration it deflates back to stage 0 instead of blowing up on you. If you actually starts throwing it and doesn't catch it properly as it returns, it's still going to blow up on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    More or less, yeah. They're viewing the entire maroner thing as a problem, and understands that maroners uses the first blown up stage to do damage too, hence why THAT gets nerfed.

Once its max inflated, if you don't throw him after the duration it deflates back to stage 0 instead of blowing up on you. If you actually starts throwing it and doesn't catch it properly as it returns, it's still going to blow up on you.

Thanks. Not what i would want but this may be ok to make melon viable.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

this'll slow down revolvers signifigantly, but if you know when a rapid-striking attack is inbound you could still properly counter-bean. glad I only made the three bean setup I guess; though I probably still want to get all my solo PDs done before the nerf though lol