Page 241 of 273 FirstFirst ... 141191231238239240241242243244251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2726

Any new info on the incoming 14* pet?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah redran is fragile. I got the killcounting parfait from valentines and that kiai parfait; swiki says it's working as long as your pet is within ~1 regular mirage escape from you, half effectiveness until ~2 mirage escapes, and stops working after that.

if you dont have those valentines file parfaits, you could do something else like maybe a crit damage (redran's about the only pet I would even recommend the crit damage one for) or the max hp one, or something to hold yourself over until something better happens.

I found the Support Roll to be very helpful with making a pet more durable; they buffed the def-boost effect it adds to shifta sympathy to boosting the pet's def by 20% I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    Any new info on the incoming 14* pet?
    Wanda, Jinga, Cery, Popple, Torim, and Aero will have 14* eggs dropping; 14* pets seem to have a new personality that combines both of the previous personalities, and has the RDR boost effect so you dont have to worry about getting a "bad" 14* egg.

except you do gotta worry about that because you can find a color-variant 14* egg to show people that you are indeed using a 14* pet.

hopefully the actually continue with this, instead of dropping the ball like they did with "Evolved" pets

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Redran like dies stupid fast lol i mean even with HP, is it suppose to be this week? even Jinga stays alive longer. I say this after testing Redran out in Harukotan TA, the damage isn't bad but Redran can get swept pretty easy and i can only assume even worse on XH. Mind you Redran is Lv98 and I can't remember if after Lv100 you get more stats or not and whether that will help either
    This is a bit of a late response, but if you're using Redran for mobbing, it's not getting oneshot, and you're confident that you can consistently get last hits on mobs, then Finish rolls are an option.

May someone help me with Viola ?
    I'm planning to go Super Complete Parfait + Super "stay away from me" Parfait (forgot its name, Vigilant or something like that ?), good combo ?

When am I supposd to use Viola ? What am I supposed to do with it ? That dog is just staring at me like "Eh, you don't know how to use me, stupid Summoner."
    Last edited by Poyonche; Jun 11, 2018 at 07:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    May someone help me with Viola ?
    I'm planning to go Super Complete Parfait + Super "stay away from me" Parfait (forgot its name, Vigilant or something like that ?), good combo ?

When am I supposd to use Viola ? What am I supposed to do with it ? That dog is just staring at me like "Eh, you don't know how to use me, stupid Summoner."
    Viola is for when you don't have time to use Aero, can't stand around long enough to combo with Synchro, and Sega deletes Marron.

Or drawing aggro I guess.

Having extensively used Viola my experience has been Viola in defense form is great for tough monsters that would shred your other pets such as Diablos if you try to solo Extreme Quests or solo VR missions. You can build Viola for damage or for defense and get great results because form change is a +40% to its photon arts and when built for defense it becomes nigh on unkillable.
    It seems Sega intended that you would use regular form for mobbing and then switch form for bossing but then they forgot they had that idea and boosted defensive candy instead making Jinga a much better bossing pet because it has no PP shenanigans to deal with.
    Regular Viola is weaker than Jinga so their really is no use using Viola if you don't intend to take advantage of its Defensive mode, Jinga with defensive candy has similar bulk with none of the PP drawbacks.

With that said Viola is one of the few pets that works well with Te sub or Fo sub. I have already done the maths and sadly Fo sub falls very short of Fi sub with Photon Blast R-ring so that only leaves Te sub and while the PP regen is amazing, Fi sub just brings so much more damage that unless you are Fighter level 1 and Te level 85, it's just not worth not using Fi sub instead. But it is at least an option with D.Viola because every other pet generates a healthy amount of PP so don't benefit from Te sub anyway.

I had a good time with D.Viola, it being so sturdy meant I wasn't afraid to use Alter ego (prior to the dear master buff) but right now you either double down on its defense and solo content that is extremely tough or just go with Jinga, who does Violas' gimmick but better.

so what units set are the best for summoner? i collected quite some meseta and im thinking of maybe letting go of my saiki set... since i mostly play force and summoner i dont need morering .. should i stay for 11* set for stats? or maybe austere set +12*unit?Izane set seems nice too..

so what units set are the best for summoner? i collected quite some meseta and im thinking of maybe letting go of my saiki set... since i mostly play force and summoner i dont need morering .. should i stay for 11* set for stats? or maybe austere set +12*unit?Izane set seems nice too..
    With Sega pushing 12* units and none of them having a set effect, it doesn't matter what units you use as a base anymore.
    You mention Izane set which iirc gives extra HP as it's bonus. What are you intending to do with more HP? Due to Dear Master summoners are practically immortal now unless you use a low HP pet or eat massive AOE damage with Alter Ego active and in both those cases the extra HP wouldn't save you.

You would only stay 11* because you have a really great PP set affixed and crafted or some similar reason.
    You did not ask for affixing advise but your goal as summoner is as much T-atk as possible. Rykros Staff attack is T-atk based.

Quote Originally Posted by x2madda View Post
    With Sega pushing 12* units and none of them having a set effect, it doesn't matter what units you use as a base anymore.
    You mention Izane set which iirc gives extra HP as it's bonus. What are you intending to do with more HP? Due to Dear Master summoners are practically immortal now unless you use a low HP pet or eat massive AOE damage with Alter Ego active and in both those cases the extra HP wouldn't save you.

You would only stay 11* because you have a really great PP set affixed and crafted or some similar reason.
    You did not ask for affixing advise but your goal as summoner is as much T-atk as possible. Rykros Staff attack is T-atk based.
    ty for that so if my goal is as much t-atk should i aim for red shine rear with double quilphad? so you recommend rykros staffbut its still RNG but lumiere harmony seems very good too or even yuki kaze ...im still stuck with rose skewer xD

ty for that so if my goal is as much t-atk should i aim for red shine rear with double quilphad? so you recommend rykros staffbut its still RNG but lumiere harmony seems very good too or even yuki kaze ...im still stuck with rose skewer xD
    I recommend and agree with what you said, Red Shine rear with double Qiphild.
    Rykros staff is random but you will get enough badges to buy it, don't give up.
    I used Yuki Kaze and Rose Skewer, nothing wrong with either. Rose for leveling your subclass and Kaze for the damage reduction and HP regen. I do not find Lumiere Harmony to be worthwhile I'm afraid, what you have is good enough and will last until you get Rykros.