Page 25 of 273 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575125 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rehal View Post
    Also stream says Baton's ATK won't have any effect on your pet's performance?
    Is that true?
    If so, I wonder if the subclass stances/damage boosting skills will affect pets at all either.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

The stream showed them using Average Stance as Su/Br so it most probably does

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You can still JA techs, it's pet attacks you can't JA. Of course since you can't use the main purpose of the class as a sub there's not really a good tech worthy combo I can think of unless it gets some good personal tech multipliers.
    Not really sure what you mean. You just made it sound like techs don't ja in general in your last post. Guess it was just a misunderstanding, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    You're supposed to be bamf and staggerlock the front of the Banther like you're playing Monster Hunter.
    How to staggerlock a boss before it spawns?

Quote Originally Posted by AkuTenshiiZero View Post
    Thus far everything I've seen about this class makes it look like SEGA is trying entirely too hard to make it the biggest, most unique and exciting class ever. Unfortunately, since this is SEGA and they suck, it's turning out to be a clusterfuck that doesn't even make sense as it's own class, much less have any synergy at all with other classes.

Then again, these are the people who gave us Bo, a half tech class that goes with tech classes like peanut butter and nitroglycerin.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Assuming their damage was good...

FoBo would be a one map pony considering it has no PP management for techs and Fo only has one line that really works with that i.e. Lightning.

TeBo i guess with rainbow wands but what would Bo's PP skills be good for?
    FoBr also has no decent pp management but isn't bad cause of the dmg boost, if dmg wasn't the issue fobo would probably be similar. Bo is just too restricted with elemental/break stance. Break is kinda situational and while nice on many bosses, it doesn't help for quick kills.
    Elemental goes against current casting design of boosting only some elements and ignoring the others.
    Aside from that bo has no great skills, it's too focused on its own weapons. Not sure how good elemental pp field is or if it really only works with boots but that's about the best bo has to offer for other weapons outside stances.
    Craft bonus is nice and all but 10% and depends entirely on gear.

I thought TeBo was just for having some boot pas as Te. Cause Gran Wave / Strike Gust weapon actions apply buffs that get all te buffs if you main that.

Thinking of it, bo is actually like su in this regard and makes for a bad subclass. The only reason to use it is for gimmicky stuff or fibo which is focused on bo weapons, but just takes advantage of fi main only skills.

Considering that I am actually really glad that pets are main only cause other wise it would just have been fisu all over again.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Jan 17, 2016 at 08:17 PM.

Yea true if Sega didn't derp and do the whole main class weapon thing.

Would be nice if Bo had some main class tech damage skill that takes it close to Ele Conv.
    With the sheer lack of multipliers otherwise on Bo tree, that would be enough to consider it somewhat decent.

So Su will use T atk, but the actual attack type looks like it would vary on the pet I assume?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

The stream showed them using Average Stance as Su/Br so it most probably does
    Oh, right... I even posted a link to the gameplay part of the stream in another topic just a bit ago (talking about them having no mags in the trailer/stream and no PB in the subpallete in that topic). <-<;;

I get the impression that tacts do influence the power of pets to some degree, because I don't know why else they'd have a Switch skill for both S-ATK and R-ATK when you can't attack directly without techs, unlike BO.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Jan 17, 2016 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Oh, right... I even posted a link to the gameplay part of the stream in another topic just a bit ago (talking about them having no mags in the trailer/stream and no PB in the subpallete in that topic). <-<;;
    Mag will disappear if you have pet out, you can probably still use PB as Su skill tree has PB Advance. Some people in the stream had their PB filled too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I get the impression that tacts do influence the power of pets to some degree, because I don't know why else they'd have a Switch skill for both S-ATK and R-ATK when you can't attack directly without techs, unlike BO.
    The guy might meant something like "that baton is 1*, grinding it won't even make any difference in your pet's combat performance"

Quote Originally Posted by Rehal View Post
    Mag will disappear if you have pet out, you can probably still use PB as Su skill tree has PB Advance. Some people in the stream had their PB filled too.
    Oh, thanks for clarifying that. Forgot that they had that skill, and didn't notice that the PB filled in the stream.

B-but, my mags are pretty!
    D:
    I spent millions on the mag cells. The game's performance must be really bad if it can't display both.

Jokes aside, it sounds silly but maybe it gets a tad less confusing if you don't see your mag.
    We still get the mag effects, right? Like Trigger action?

The problem with Sega is that have have a mixed track record. on the one hand I see them fail incredibly hard pretty often, on the other hand they occasionally implement good stuff, show common sense and maybe (if rarely) even go beyond of what I expect.

But I guess it beats Sega failing truly every time.

I gotta say I am a little hyped for summoner. I don't expect it to be amazing compared to other classes nor do I think pets will be awesome to use (effectiveness aside), but I think it'll be neat and kinda fun for a while.
    At least to tide me over until the next update.

Guys, the summoner need t-atk, r-atk or s-atk from the mag? Or he can't even equip a mag?