Page 5 of 273 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast
    Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Lightbulb This class is similar to my wish for digimon

I am hoping for merging with photoon blast for mags, summoner, and summoned pets
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Question I guess it wont happen until there is an english version

We need a pso2 tab on the front page like all the other games.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

I'm just waiting to have 4 SU Birds attacking a Nab Rappy

Only on...
    Spoiler!
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I only hope that the baton movements actually affect the BGM in some way (probably not happening), and that the AI on the Pokemon is not too awful.

My opinion:

Summoner class looks like a piece of shit, worse idea than Jet Boots, just thinking about a 12P MPA full of fucking pets makes me want to vomit.

I'm considering ending my life. (jk .. but I do hate the idea of having pets on a game like pso2)

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

...what is this garbage? It's like something Blizzard would release during their april fool's updates.
    Last edited by Zorafim; Nov 2, 2015 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I'm just waiting to have 4 SU Birds attacking a Nab Rappy

Only on...
    Spoiler!
    RULES OF NATURE!

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    I only hope that weapon camos affect the summons rather than only the weapons. Actually, do you think the summons would have este?
    Why not both? That would be kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Entire tree boosts pet damage and nothing else, making the class an awful subclass.
    I'm really worried this might be the case.
    Or rather, it'll turn into ep 2 hunter where you need 90% of the sp to boost your pet dmg to even make it worthwhile and then have like 5 points left for the skills that have synergy with other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Skilltree
    That looks awfully realistic.
    Though if it got dex and a mag skill it's gonna be a hybrid
    Either way, I'm sure it's gonna be a mess with either too few skills so lvl 75 with both 5spcos done you're gonna be dumping 10+ points into dex or cause there is nothing else left or more likely each pet gets its own sp cost tree and you can only max one and boost the other halfway before your sp run out.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    If the owner is vulnerable while the pet attacks, there should be some sort of pet aggro up skill. In expense of something... max HP perhaps?
    That makes no sense. You want the pet to grab aggro for survivability so reducing your survivability to boost your survivability is silly.
    If, then it would be more likely to reduce dmg or something else that's not making you more fragile.
    Though in the trailer the pet had ALL the aggro. It was just a couple of enemies and the only 1 player but maybe this means pets get lots of aggro by default already.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Considering that they are running out of ideas for Stances watch Summoners stances just be "Boss Stance" and "Enemy Stance"
    Lmao
    But tbh this would be amazing. Certainly far better than "if the enemy turns 1° you're fucked stances" and "works a bit on some bosses and partially on 5% of all enemies" + "go full rainbow or GTFO, MATE" stances

PS: the green pet thing reminds me of a Carbuncle. Fits with Sega calling this Reborn Episode 4 in order to make people think about FFXIV.

Y'know, I've long lamented the fact that MMOs, especially Asian ones, have a tendency to lean way too far in the "cute and comical" direction when it comes to their cosmetic crap. Thus, I usually don't even bother with it and stick with the much more serious default stuff. It's the reason why I've yet to buy a mag device besides Quebley, because everything else just looks absurd when I'm trying to fight an alien god-beast.

So now we have this, a class that could be spectacularly balanced and fun to play, which I will not be using because I don't want to be throwing around a f***ing Pokemon in PSO2. As much as I hate Nyau and how out-of-place he is, at least he's from an alternate universe so he has some excuse for existing.

Fugging Japanese and their SUUPAH KAWAII garbage. Seriously, we're following the Profound Darkness story arc with this crap.

We should start a petition for sega to change the furry little animals with something more vicious and mean. Like Chrome dragon, Quartz dragon or Dragon EX. 12 Su tower defense with chrome summons? yes pls.

jk about the petition stuff. But those dreams will stay dreams unfortunately