Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Phantasy Star Community TeamSpeak!

Come! Join us! This is a open, free-to-use, community TeamSpeak server with a dedicated Phantasy Star 2 room! Open to all players world-wide. Server stays open 24/7.

Teamspeak works on all operating systems for PC's, Macs, tablets, or phones.
    Download TeamSpeak for your respective system at teamspeak.com/downloads.

It's super easy and quick to install. So once you're all set, go ahead and log into:

Swiftteck.net

No password required!
    Scroll down the server to find and enter the room titled 'Phantasy Star Online 2', under the 'Community Games' section, and you're all set!

Come and share the enjoyment and nostalgia PSO2 offers to us fans of the series.
    You can also add me in-game. I go by the same handle. Hope to cya there! XD

~ Fayenwolf
    Last edited by Fayenwolf; Nov 26, 2015 at 02:40 PM.

I recommend if you want something really easy for people to join and use for the community to try discord. https://discordapp.com/ This service is similar to Teamspeak and Raidcall but do not require a download and literally no effort for someone to join at anytime.

Thanks for that suggestion! I'll have to check that out. The software/install features of TeamSpeak are easy enough anyways, being the file is smaller than half a gig.

I chose TS being it is a VOIP platform for a large portion of the PC gaming community already, and fairly known, if not already in hands across the demographic.

I have a discord pso2 group- friendly and knowledgeable, pm me for the invite as it is a temporary invite
    i dabbed 4 times, not 3, not 2, not 5, but 4

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenwolf View Post
    Thanks for that suggestion! I'll have to check that out. The software/install features of TeamSpeak are easy enough anyways, being the file is smaller than half a gig.

I chose TS being it is a VOIP platform for a large portion of the PC gaming community already, and fairly known, if not already in hands across the demographic.
    I only suggest it cause I know from personal experience how lazy gamers can be trying to get them on TS, RC or Skype. The whole one click and you're in system gives them less of an excuse to join. lol

That's a good point for sure. But we are set on keeping our TS open as we host multiple games from Warthunder to Warframe, Team Fortress, Ark: SE, Counter-Strike, and other channels open for gathering and general chat. There's a large enough demographic to account for the lazy people for us not to worry. But thanks! Some one coming along may prefer that.

I wouldn't want to play with someone that couldn't install TS. It's so simple, if they can't do that then they would probably be trash in game anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Gankfest View Post
    I wouldn't want to play with someone that couldn't install TS. It's so simple, if they can't do that then they would probably be trash in game anyway...
    Haha yeah true that man. Microwave Millennials I think they are called? XD

Actually it's more of app fatigue.

• Joins Aion guild. Guild has a TeamSpeak. Ok cool. -downloads TeamSpeak-
    • Guild merges into bigger guild. Bigger guild has Ventrilo. Ok cool -downloads Ventrilo-
    • Tries out Secret World, joins guild. Guild uses Mumble. Fine. -downloads Mumble-
    • Tries out another game, guild uses Raidcall. Ugh. -reluctantly downloads Raidcall-
    • Yet another game, guild uses Razer Comms. SCREW THIS BS I'M RUNNING OFF TO PLAY PSO2 WHERE YOU DON'T NEED VOICE COMMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Actually it's more of app fatigue.

• Joins Aion guild. Guild has a TeamSpeak. Ok cool. -downloads TeamSpeak-
    • Guild merges into bigger guild. Bigger guild has Ventrilo. Ok cool -downloads Ventrilo-
    • Tries out Secret World, joins guild. Guild uses Mumble. Fine. -downloads Mumble-
    • Tries out another game, guild uses Raidcall. Ugh. -reluctantly downloads Raidcall-
    • Yet another game, guild uses Razer Comms. SCREW THIS BS I'M RUNNING OFF TO PLAY PSO2 WHERE YOU DON'T NEED VOICE COMMS.
    Aaand that's why I have a folder on my desktop called "Messengers". But if you have all of them, you're ready for anything!
    Ship02 - Tethys (RAcaseal).