Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

People bitch about this EQ boss being easy yet people never made threads about this shit in PSU even though you could 1 fucking shot bosses there. God I hate how much piece of shit world players bitch about EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    People bitch about this EQ boss being easy yet people never made threads about this shit in PSU even though you could 1 fucking shot bosses there. God I hate how much piece of shit world players bitch about EVERYTHING.
    just remember during PSU days everyone bitched about everything good or bad, from free stuff to large updates etc nobody was happy, only anger!

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    just remember during PSU days everyone bitched about everything good or bad, from free stuff to large updates etc nobody was happy, only anger!
    Well to be fair some of it was justified aka reskins of reskins being called "new" content. lol

I don't know what parties you were in that failed Elder or Magatsu Sai but I will at least agree there isn't very little threat to failing PD. Maybe the first time with no arks boost he'd kill you a bit but that doesn't really happen anymore. Buuuut the only thing i see people still suck at now is TD3. SH shitters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Well to be fair some of it was justified aka reskins of reskins being called "new" content. lol
    That was toward the end of PSU's lifespan for the US/EU servers because of the lack of data we didn't have that the Admins did they're very best to play damage control and call them "Unique" weapons. The really annoying part was that there was people defending them as well despite us being shafted even more than we were

And the BS is pulling atm is better?
    Cause new content isn't automatically good just cause it's new.

And the reason we bitch is simple. The game is a mess with gigantic difference between bad and good players but Sega forces 12man quests on us for almost everything that's fun.
    Which is why the difficulty is a total mess.
    Which is why Sega continues giving us more and more bs new content cause they refuse to fix any problems and instead try to "fix" stuff by giving new content that is bs but as a result addresses the problems in retarded ways.

We like the game or we wouldn't play. That's precisely why we bitch. Every time we get hyped and look forward to new content it turns out to be bs. But we like the game. We want to have fun playing it. Sega just won't let us ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I gave up on expectations so I just make the most of everything.

And thus, I am thoroughly enjoying PD.
    lol
    That's the best attitude. Sadly I'm far too bitter and cynic and jaded for that

I think Sega could instantly fix most problems by simply having challenge or just enemy stats or just their hp scale with player count.
    That would make 4 player eqs viable and you could still get good rewards and a good amount of runs.
    The huge performance gap wouldn't be much of an issue, if some people get 8 runs of ToT4 that's fine for them but I am satisfied cause I can get 4 runs with a handful friends and not just 2 runs with low drops cause people are too stupid to stick together and all over the map groups of 2-3 people fight bosses with pitiful damage. and no matter what I'm gonna miss some drops.
    I won't have to fight Magatsu and play Follow The WB: Can You Guess Where It's Now? but can just keep doing high dmg on the spot it's best placed on.

The boss is much simpler than previously released bosses (I only died to the gates on my first attempt) and can give the strongest weapons ingame.
    I was more impressed by the trailer cause it kept showing people dying.

...at least the weapons are nice?

There's more people in here bitching about people bitching than there are actually people bitching. This shit's gettin meta.

e: and now I'm bitching about people bitching about people bitching fuuuuuuck

e2: Throwin my opinions in: I actually like this EQ as it is pretty much. It's good times imo.

this thread is awesome

Remove ARKS buff, and ship2 will fail this EQ EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2