Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

If anyone has missed the Smash Direct, along with Cloud being released today, it was revealed that the main character from Fire Emblem Fates, Corrin will also be making an appearance along with the female counterpart similar to Robin.

The ballot was Bayonetta who was the top choice for EU ballots, top 5 in US ballots and #1 worldwidde.

A number of Mii outfits will be included such as Tails, Knuckles and Geno from Super Mario RPG.
    Last edited by blace; Dec 15, 2015 at 06:57 PM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I saw it. It's been a trip. Smash 4 does have a pretty incredible roster. Bayonetta was nearly as much of a surprise (They really did bring that character into smash) as Cloud. So it was another unleaked surprise, and they certainly didn't let "unlikely" deter the actual winner of the ballot. So the only things we can truly expect, from now on, are balance patches and stuff. (Though I wouldn't put it past them to add a trophy, or costume or two).

As someone who literally has hundreds upon hundreds of more hours I know I will put into Smash in the future, I'm glad to have so much to chew on. Now if she's in the 3DS version, I would say she would be the most exciting entry to Smash Run in a while. I can definitely see myself doing loads of Bayonetta Smash Runs. It'll be like a 2D taste of her own games, combining platforming, combos, loads of enemies, and challenges you go through portals for.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Dec 15, 2015 at 07:01 PM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Last edited by Chidori; Dec 15, 2015 at 08:28 PM.

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Cool too see that Bayonetta is in. I haven´t played the games she is in, but she got some sick moves..got a little taste from the Max Anarchy/Anarchy Reigns game though.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I have a hard time believing Bayonetta was the #1 character in the fan poll, but I could believe it more as "#1 in the fan poll once we filter out all the characters we definitely can't get." She looks cool (even if the game doesn't need any more characters with counters) but I haven't played the games yet so it's kinda meh for me.

Beyond that, I'd be much more interested in some old school fan characters like Chrono or whatever instead of Yet Another Fire Emblem Character but, hey, the additional DLC characters at this point are basically just the cherry on top of a pretty great lineup. There's plenty to enjoy in what's already been released. I might still get the remaining characters just to make sure I have the full roster, but I guess we'll see how I'm feeling next year.

It'll be good to play as him (once i actually buy the DLC). As for Bayonetta, didn't really see it coming, but it'll be fun to play as her too.

Bayonetta, as far as 3d Action adventure games, is the best controlling and most powerful player-character in the entire genre. She's also a dark character which straddles the line between light and dark, story-wise. If anybody tells you that playing her, in her games, is total empowerment candy, they'd be right. While the game is still a challenge, it still usually makes you feel like you're controlling an unstoppable force of destruction. It's just that you are often faced with beings so powerful, they can break a city just by bumping into it.

If you do enjoy 3rd person action-adventure games, you don't want to miss out on them. They are expertly crafted. I'm also glad Smash kept a number of things that actually pertain to her gameplay in her own games.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Dec 30, 2015 at 12:10 PM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.