Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dark nova View Post
    FI weapons have pretty bad PP regen overall.
    TD and Knuckles sure do have horrible pp management/regens speeds. Haven't used Dual sabers enough to say anything about it. IMO i believe 150-160 to be a sweet spot for melee.

Depends on what stats you want.
    Really, what matters is your final stats, not what abilities you get. Well and how expensive it is to get there.
    I'm using Diabo / Tech 3 / Alter Magia / Spirita 3 on my t-atk saikis cause I really don't like being a glass cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mildora View Post
    People normally go alter over flict because the market doesn't offer enough flict and become overpriced. other than that flict on units because pp is good. Mmm...
    I don't know who those 'people' are, but they are fools, and should be eaten.

Flict hands down. 'Enough' HP is when you can take 2 hits before you need to heal.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post

Flict hands down. 'Enough' HP is when you can take 2 hits before you need to heal.
    Try saying that when you press Final Nemesis and Magatsu decides to fire four heads straight at you ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Try saying that when you press Final Nemesis and Magatsu decides to fire four heads straight at you ;_;
    I'd sooner die to that - which I have - than to affix alter.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    See, the problem is putting yourself into a position where that can happen in the first place, not being able to survive that.

At most, I'd say have enough HP to endure a full level 3 infection barrage from Bal Rodos/Dominus, which is about 600-700 depending on DEF and SH/XH. Not like you have a choice but to take its barrages when it's downed in Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post

Going alter over flict when doing a 6s I'd say is acceptable if you play gu only, imo. Showtime is 50pp for free, 200pp is a joke considering that.

Someone mentions HP and people go crazy. It's like splashing a vampire with holy water funny really.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Someone mentions HP and people go crazy. It's like splashing a vampire with holy water funny really.
    considering your the one who made the thread so really, the outcome of it was pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    the outcome of it was pretty obvious.
    It's psow i was expecting worse actually. The thread it self is pretty tame. But its nice to hear some opinions once in a while.