Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    what the actual fuck is wrong with these people
    "l-look guys! i-i'm rich!"

OK, well feel free to check my maths here because I am terrible at maths oh god

It seems 1 Arks Cash = 1 @cash, and 20,000 @cash seems to be worth 50.00 Malaysian RM (going with this one for the sake of calculation, as always buying more at a time is cheaper per individual @cash). As of this post, 50.00 RM = ~8 GBP.

20,000 / 8 = 2500. So 2500 Arks Cash per 1 GBP.
    402,300 / 2500 = 160.92, so I make out number 1 there as having spent in the region of 160 quid ( ~$242 ) since the 3rd of December. If I'm right, yikes...

My @cash price is based on a google search, which I suspect is out of date but I cant find a page on Playasia that gives me a list or anything... the closest I can find aside this is a pre-paid card here: http://www.seagm.com/asiasoft-acash which puts the total closer to ~£200 or ~$300.

e: Ah! Found something. It's 94.73 MY Point (which is just a direct conversion from RM) per 30,000 AC. Let's round that to 95 RM which converts to ~ £15. That puts it at 2000 AC per quid, which puts it around £200 or $300. That aligns much more closely with the prepaid card, so I guess the other numbers were out of date (or I've fucked up somewhere else)
    Last edited by Raujinn; Dec 4, 2015 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    "l-look guys! i-i'm rich!"
    Not anymore

I'm kinda guessing SEAzns have the kind of conspicious consumption culture going that ruined many an European aristocratic family back in the day - gotta look the part even if you can't actually afford it.

With a leavening of nouveau riche boorishness where appropriate, ofc.

I thought the people who play SEA generally can't play JP? I Understand the joking around if the player chooses SEA over JP but weren't players getting like instant banned logging from SEA? It sounds fishy considering the amount of people who log from the US and are still fine but I always thought those SEA players had no choice but to play on those servers o.o?

Some people can't handle the difficult works ( patch, proxy, register), for them SEA is an easier cake than JP, and some prefer to play with their countrymen.

Most friends I know who play SEA server are people who rarely play the game anyway...so....yh.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Dec 4, 2015 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    Some people can't handle the difficult works ( patch, proxy, register), for them SEA is an easier cake than JP, and some prefer to play with their countrymen.

I can imagine that the prospect of having everything translated is a factor too.
    .. Even if said translation is pretty rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Spoiler!
    I think these are the ones called "whales" in F2P-speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    I can imagine that the prospect of having everything translated is a factor too.
    .. Even if said translation is pretty rubbish.
    Who doesn't enjoy some good Engrish every once in a while?

Those costumes look horrible.