Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'm looking for someone proficient in Japanese to help a group of 816'ed players!

Hey PSOW,

I'm sure most of your are aware of the recent waves of 816 Bans across the game. Most notably, the pattern seems to be with SEA-Region players using the CyberKitsune Proxy. (perhaps Playpark and Sega have tightened the reins?)

A Group of my friends have already met with 816, please exercise caution.

For my friends and myself, I am looking for a JP-native player, or a Japanese speaker to message/reply below a translated-to-japanese message for:

"Greetings Sega Support,

My account is experiencing the Error 816, and i would like to know what can be done to lift the error. I can verify that the account belongs to me, if there was a suspected illegal access attempt.

Thank you very much."

If anyone wishes to help, feel free to edit the message if you're able to word it better.

I know that at this point we're pretty much RIP, but to everyone that'll inevitably try to tell me "It's hopeless" - it doesn't hurt to try.

i agree with sol on that, abusers/cheaters always do poor excuses
    but could be different thing, probably just regional ban to force them to move to SEA server

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    i agree with sol on that, abusers/cheaters always do poor excuses
    but could be different thing, probably just regional ban to force them to move to SEA server
    SEA server is shiet
    if i got ban i will stop play or make another acc on JP
    move to SEA ? hell no

While I agree, it's not a reason to jump to conclusions. Somehow a parallel thread about 816 is having more-or-less reasonable discussion too.

When some guy asked AIDA to unban them from gchat, the first thing was doing an investigation. Only then they concluded that he was an asshole.

If they're connecting from kitsune proxy that would mean what SEGA saw is kitsune proxy IP no?
    Unless they're putting effort to trace back or something...

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Does seem so far that most bans are SEA... if not all.

sadly sega won't even bother to look at the mail / query sent

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    stop hacking
    I absolutely did not dabble in hacking. PSO2 is one of the most enjoyable grinds i've played, and i've no reason to hack the game.

While I could help with writing a politely correct mail in Japanese, I have but a faint belief that it will actually be of any help.
    SEGA seems to log the IP of the computer sending off the support mail. If the IP doesn't match with the old IP's of the user in question (or an IP residing outside of Japan), I'm having a hard time imagining SEGA to actually care about it.

That being said though, I'll try to talk to the PSO2 CREW (Sakai, Kimura, Sugane) on the 23rd of December regarding this, since I've talked to them a few times before regarding various gaijin-problems.
    Can't promise anything thus far, but I'll give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by seilent View Post
    sadly sega won't even bother to look at the mail / query sent
    I've had them help me some times whenever I needed to contact them (it was all purely due to OTP problems though). Though keep in mind that I also live in Japan.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Don't think it's related to SEA, since bans have been rolling outside of it.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...6&postcount=21