Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is the mag bad? Definitely yes.

Is it unplayably bad? No. You lose ~100 atk which is a significant amount but not enough to make you suck on its own. If you're a decent player, 100 atk in this direction or that won't really make that much of a difference. Likewise if you're bad, extra 100 atk won't save you.

I see you are level 47. This is your highest level class, I assume? If you think whatever your character has at the moment that can't be salvaged (so accessories/hairstyles mostly) is something you don't want to lose, stick to the mag and continue playing. Otherwise restart. Regaining that level won't take much time at all.

if you don't aim to be a top tier player and kill evey boss in 10-30 sec your mag still good

Quote Originally Posted by Thienien View Post
    Don't know anyplace to buy AC

I've been restarting everytime i screwed up
    I been doing this sort of stuff too back then, have to remake like 3 times to get things right.

Picture someone with a lot of zits as a hormonally imbalanced teenager. So they're young and ignorant and thet went ahead and popped 'em - all of them. Tens of gross, bloody messes later they grow up with a face looking like the ISIL capital.

Did they fuck up? Yes. Can modern plastic surgery fix it? Hell yes. Should they kill themselves and start over if they can't afford a flight to South Korea? Weeeeeeeell...

Scrounge together the AC and get a new Mag or just live with it.

AFAIK, the easiest way to buy AC is through PSO2ES, using Google Wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Is the mag bad? Definitely yes.

Is it unplayably bad? No. You lose ~100 atk which is a significant amount but not enough to make you suck on its own. If you're a decent player, 100 atk in this direction or that won't really make that much of a difference. Likewise if you're bad, extra 100 atk won't save you.

I see you are level 47. This is your highest level class, I assume? If you think whatever your character has at the moment that can't be salvaged (so accessories/hairstyles mostly) is something you don't want to lose, stick to the mag and continue playing. Otherwise restart. Regaining that level won't take much time at all.
    Hmmm hmmmmmmmmm

I will remake into a braver.

Cause i'm too short and fighter is a bit vicious to play sometimes against bosses like Dual falz (or the boss called Double) without a block option.

@Everyone else thanks for your input its true, i'm a bit OCD with that shit i can't stand having that big of a mistake under my belt i start over and do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Thienien View Post
    Hmmm hmmmmmmmmm

I will remake into a braver.

Cause i'm too short and fighter is a bit vicious to play sometimes against bosses like Dual falz (or the boss called Double) without a block option.

@Everyone else thanks for your input its true, i'm a bit OCD with that shit i can't stand having that big of a mistake under my belt i start over and do it right.
    I know the OCD feel.

Anyway, remember to unequip everything, and put it, and your meseta into storage. Also pickup, and equip a cheap costume from the vendor in the shop area, and deposit your good costume into storage too. All extra hairstyle, and accessory tickets you used on your current character will be lost, though extra LAs will remain on your account, as well as titles.

Everything else bound to your character you cannot save should be obvious.

If you're playing this game, and other classes for any decent measure of time, I feel sooner or later you will buy two extra mags just to have pure striking, ranged, and tech.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

You can play Bouncer with that mag.

Makes me wonder why resetting a Mag is more expensive than buying a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Makes me wonder why resetting a Mag is more expensive than buying a new one.
    Simple, so you are more inclined to buy a new one instead of farming excubes.