Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

When mobs don't die in 1-2 Cluster Bullets anymore, it's time to get used to Cosmo Breaker->Dive Roll Shoot->repeat and Zero Distance spamming.
    Use those two with gravity bombs for good results.
    Charged Divine Launcher is good too.

Rifles are for single target killing for the most part.
    Launcher are for multi-killing.
    Keep fooling around with those PAs in a place with multiple mobs until you get it to work. Also, not accounting for gear bias as in your rifle is super strong compared to your launcher.

Why is Red Scorpio considered as a good launcher? The potential boosts your ATK if your PP is 50% or less. Doesn't most of my damage come from PAs, so I could only get the boost for one of my attack at max since the PP costs are so high?

1) You should really have more than 100 PP.
    2) The bonus is based on amount of PP that you have at the moment damage happens, not when you start the attack. If your max PP is, say, 150 and you use 30 PP PA when you have 100 you still get the bonus, because you'll have 70 PP by the time enemy gets damaged.
    3) Red Scorpio might be good for 11*, but it's far from the best in overall. Even Invader and the badge one are better. Ares launcher would be a better choice, though.

K, so Divine Launcher crafted, CB, and Zero for PAs.

What launcher should I use? My current possible options are Red, Ares, Invader, or Kasumi Hayashi.

If you can, go for the Ares as it is overall the 2nd best launcher in the game currently.
    Red is okay for a placeholder weapon.
    Invade should be skipped unless you intend to get an Austere with it. The damage variance with it is quite noticeable in XH/Ultimate.
    With Ares Stone farming being an option, you should probably skip the 300 gold badge weapons in general. May as well use the meseta and lambda grinders for something that is a bit more worthwhile.

would wish the next pa craft for lawnchair is cluster bullet.

though I dunno what merit/demerit will it be. Hopefully is power merit and pp consumed demerit.

cluster become less attractive after that darn divine got the charging radius boom.

Oh, anyone know if the new Launcher is stronger?

Rolling to cancel out of the wasted time of some PAs in Launcher make Launcher a tiny bit more viable, it takes practice though. For example, you can cancel the downtime on Cosmo Breaker by rolling just as you fire the ball. When it explodes, shoot another one then roll, explode, roll, explode roll, until the thing in front of you dies. Don't shoot another ball when one is still floating or the first one will disappear.

Just attack roll to attack faster then you can manually cosmos on the ground to explode faster, cluster bullet for aoe, divine charged craft on the ground etc .

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I seem to remember that launchers never were that great. That's the trouble with slow weapons like this, you really need to have great damage to balance it out.