Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Banish kamikaze is Br's best solution for exoda no matter your build is S-atk or R-atk
    I'll explain it more thoroughly then.

If you're playing Br/Hu, the optimal build is S-ATK, and you would use Kamikaze Arrow.
    If you're playing Br/Ra, the optimal build is R-ATK, and you would use Penetrate Arrow.
    If you're playing Br/Hu and build for R-ATK, you're doing it wrong.
    If you're playing Br/Ra and use Kamikaze Arrow, you're doing it wrong, because Ranger has far higher ranged multipliers than striking multipliers.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    What about the walls though.

Reduced HP? MBD4?
    idk I never had much trouble with the walls. If there's walls in the way then leave Vibras more quickly. Though I use A.I.S. on W5 personally, idk what you're doing for it.

I don't understand your questions. MBD4 = TD4 = Mining Base Defense: Despair Demise. The enemies obviously have nerfed HP, they're all weaker than in the other MBD quests.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Feb 2, 2016 at 11:42 PM.

^Correct that to Demise!

But yes, everything there has less HP compared to the other MBDs.

Edit: Fine, almost everything. Never cared about walls in MBD4 and haven't actually bothered with them since they aren't as annoying as MBD3 wall blocks.
    Last edited by Bellion; Feb 2, 2016 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    If you're playing Br/Hu and build for R-ATK, you're doing it wrong.
    I agree with others but this one made my day.

And darker walls have the same HP in despair/demise (tested with satecannon)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    ^Correct that to Demise!

But yes, everything there has less HP compared to the other MBDs.
    omfg I swear I have a 70%+ error rate when referring to Despair and Demise why do they have to be named so similarly

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    I agree with others but this one made my day.

And darker walls have the same HP in despair/demise (tested with satecannon)
    Are you saying R-ATK Br/Hu is good?

Darker walls aren't enemies.

@sparab

What is the health pool for the walls in Despair/Demise?

I tend to play support and usually end up gathering crystals in the random MPAs I am with because few to no one grabs crystals. Then I have some support combos I use towards the last rounds to help out a lot.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    idk I never had much trouble with the walls. If there's walls in the way then leave Vibras more quickly. Though I use A.I.S. on W5 personally, idk what you're doing for it.

I don't understand your questions. MBD4 = TD4 = Mining Base Defense: Despair Demise. The enemies obviously have nerfed HP, they're all weaker than in the other MBD quests.
    I see "MB" and my mind only thinks of "matterboard" or "mother brain".

PUGs keep failing wave 3 and 4, so I usually have to use my AIS then.
    Most PUGs can never seem to kill Biblas/Vibras Yuga though. Even with seemingly everybody on it.
    Some PUGs take forever to kill Biblas/Vibras in wave 1, too.
    So I never imagined that Biblas/Vibras and its bombs have less HP.

Lately, I've been seeing PUGs unable to kill titled Hunar for the entire wave.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 2, 2016 at 11:56 PM.

Darker walls have ~0.75m health (swiki), roughly 6 hits from satecannon or plus some uncharged EA if I missed standing snipe

And yes I use full R-atk gears BrHu for quests that evolves many boss fights. Banish kamikaze outdamage banish pene (BrRa) as long as you can hit it

Penetrate should outdamage Kamikaze by far if you can get it to 2-hit on the head. It also has the advantage of not moving your character so one Te can Zanverse multiple Br during Wave 3, for example.

Tried running TD4 after took vacation from it for awhile.
    Don't know if it because sheer of luck or PUG in general get good already, but both run was a success.
    It's not S rank run or anything great, but it's still clear.

Banish kamikaze*2 cost 65 while banish pene*7 cost 190 PP, which also does less damage unless you get double hits

BrRa is just an obsolete build imo which only does better than BrHu(bow) in a few quests where kamikaze is unreliable, like magatsu