Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MyRoom Designs [PSO2 Designer's Club]

What is the PSO2 Designer's Club?

The PSO2 Designer's Club was created by a few friends and individuals that all came to greatly enjoy one aspect of this game in particular: the designing of MyRooms!

Everyone knows the pain and joys of buying that 20M hairstyle they've always wanted...
    But we know designing the perfect room can be just as much!

We take pride in our creations, and so should you! This thread is dedicated to showing off what you can do to make your home cozy and comfortable, stylish and sleek, or something else altogether. We're excited to see!

Post Guidelines

Actually, there's none! But perhaps your room has a story to it you'd like to share..? Please, feel free to!

Need help?

Designing rooms can be tough. Sometimes you feel you've hit a wall, and things just don't look the way you envisioned. If that's the case we'd like to lend a hand. Perhaps together we can work out the kinks?
    To request our help, either message Mysterious-G via PSOW or visit his in-game room where you will find a message board to your left; to find the room just search for Mysterious-G in the username category of the Visiphone.

Monthly Designer's Spotlight

At the end of each month, we will present to you the room design that wowed us the most! Our jury consists of people with very different tastes, so we ask you not to be too disheartened if you don't make it. We'll make sure to have everyone comment on which entry he or she liked best!

Note: This thread does not concern the fashion aspect of this game. For that, please check the PSO2★Fashion★thread created by Phasion Legacy!
    Last edited by Mysterious-G; Dec 26, 2015 at 07:23 PM.

Oh hey, it's another one of those post your room threads. I sincerely hope you guys wold last more than a few pages before going dead (*´д`);

Nevertheless, here's my contribution (which I admit is sorely outdated by a few months, but server is down atm)

Old Side A "Beach"
    Spoiler!

New Side A (partial, will update once server goes live)
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

http://3hanah.blog.fc2.com/
    best "catalog" i know of, curious if there is a better blog or resource.

And on the topic of rooms, needless rant, but...
    150 space is insufficient for most needs, sega, please expand
    room layouts are too restricted and need more options, such as floor/wall/ceiling customization (color matching nightmares)
    the floor textures are often out of synch with the tiling, so you have odd and even room goods you can't place symmetrically = fail
    having to space things away from wall items like posters is incredibly stupid
    implement half space placements please sega?
    and while we're at it, why can't we place anything on south (entrance side) walls ?

i could rant for days.
    Last edited by dot_Hacker; Dec 21, 2015 at 11:48 PM.

And pls to give me proper sci-fi stuff while we're at it, we're in a cabin on a spaceship in the middle of nowhere you know!

But I will rant no more, I don't want to derail your thread :P I don't have a full room set up but I have some rooms done, I'll look into getting some shots of them for your thread.

Since server now up, time to do an updated room post (will upload Side B after TD4)
    Warning: 1920x1200 images incoming

Side A - Beach

Bedroom
    Spoiler!

Bar
    Spoiler!

Sort-of-workshop
    Spoiler!

Patio
    Spoiler!

Bath and Washroom
    Spoiler!

Living room
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I love your rooms, especially the bar. It's kind of inspiring me to redo my room. I'm cleaning out a lot of storage from my room B to make it a separate livable room as well but I'm going to try out a few new themes for my room A as well. An idea could be like to have one room (A) on a planet, and and the other(B) in space.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

Recently redecorated my room! Now it's a wood cabin on the beach.

Spoiler!

Hope to see other people's room designs!

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Sounds like fun I may have to give it a shot sometime.

The agency of the Designer's Club. It features a lavish lobby, two seperate rooms in which we discuss commissions with our clients, and a beautiful terrace to celebrate the forming of a contract to wine and melody.
    Spoiler!

#Updated the overview post with a new help section

Spoiler!