Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Looking at Swiki, I thought something was wrong when I saw Orbit weapon with Tatk, other than talis and wand ofc. Sure enough, Zieg also show it at his trade-in shop. Any thought for hybrid with sub FO or TE?

[delete the start of each weapon/class combo]

So... the damage boost is only when the weapon is in hand, right? Which mean it doesn't apply to tech casting outside of talis and wand. Aka, the Orbit serie is the 13* version of the toy darker candy themed weapon serie with their 950 Tatk at +10, no tech oriented latent/no FOTEBO able outside of only the later 3 having both. Unless you count the crazy pp recovery when sheated for X/FO. But then, only Orbit GUFO could be a thing as a gimmick chain build, and lack composite tech of FOGU.

*Sigh*
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Looks like the damage boost may apply regardless of whether or not the weapon is sheathed.

機動応変・一式 (Agile Response System One): 納刀、抜刀でPP回復速度が変化し、攻撃時のPP回復量(60?%)と威力(13%)が上昇。
    (納刀時のPP回復速度(?%)上昇 抜刀時はPP自然回復が停止)

When sheathed, or unsheathed, PP recovery rate changes, PP recovery when attacking (60?%) and power increases (13%).
    (Natural PP recovery when sheathed increases by (?%), natural PP recovery when unsheathed is stopped))

機動応変・二式 (Agile Response System Two): 納刀、抜刀でPP回復速度が変化し、攻撃時のPP回復量(40?%)と威力(8%)が上昇。
    (納刀時のPP回復速度(?%)減少 抜刀時のPP回復速度(?%)上昇)

When sheathed, or unsheathed, PP recovery rate changes, PP recovery when attacking (40?%) and power increases (8%).
    (Natural PP recovery when sheathed decreases by (?%), natural PP recovery when unsheathed increases by (?%))

The latter is an obvious choice for talis, the rest might be a little more nuanced. Depends on what the values end up being.

^ thank you for translating! was having a really hard time reading googled swiki

dawm, so pot1 is basically perfect for tmg

stacking with gunner's tmg(+1) and normal attack pp regen(up to 200%) with 60% of pot1 is almost like having a Queen Vera attached to a 13% damage pot 13*? niiice

grenades arent affected by pot1 either since its "natural when unsheathed" thats stopped and grenades ain't natural, cool

so tian with orbit tmg+leg is my new goal in life...

That's such an incredible potential for melee and ranged weapons...
    I guess it's time to get a 13* sword.

It sounds really awful on the card, though, since it cancels the force skill Charge PP Revival.

The 13% damage boosting potential cancels out PP Charge Revival, but the 8% damage boosting one actually enhances it by a currently unknown increase. This increase should stack as a multiplier with PP Restorate and would benefit PP Convert, Super Treatment, and Ketos Proi's effects. Only issue is that the damage boost is a little on the weak side, but it's still merely around 1.5% weaker than max PB Ares.

2nd pot might make FoBr or FoFi more viable with a Talis. The damage tradeoff is small compared to the higher multipliers especially on FoBr Weak Stance.

I wonder if PPC counteracts the first pot since it's a fixed number.
    Last edited by Selphea; Dec 22, 2015 at 05:11 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

What about the dual blades?

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    I wonder if PPC counteracts the first pot since it's a fixed number.
    Doubt it, probably works the same way that PAs/techs disable PP regen. PP Convert just adds its value to natural recovery.

what u guys think about knuncles? would one of these potential be good for knux or maybe is just best to go for austere?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dia79 View Post
    what u guys think about knuncles? would one of these potential be good for knux or maybe is just best to go for austere?
    imo, Austere is still better in term of damage .... with Crazy skills, PP recovery is increased too ......

But yeah, would like to know if Orbit is good for Knuckles, since I want ★13 for Knuckle too ._.

Stance 1, for Knuckle should I chose Orbit, then?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt