Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    they could add 3 new classes and all of PSU weps/Photon arts to the game, people would still be mad
    I miss the days of playing PSU. I can't remember shit about it though.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Wow, things got even more out of hand while I was at work.

*Pulls out a bag of popcorn*

Good show, at least.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    you dont get it i want pso 2 to be as good as the other games i play. im annoyed that it's languishing in mediocrity. the combat in pso 2 isnt even as good as previous installments of the series.
    lol wut?

This looks crazy and amazing, and I love it. I don't know about you all, but I'm certainly giving this a spin around January. I also love active pet classes, even if they're bad, so I'm definitely gonna be giving summoner a try as well.

Of course the new planet's complete and utter shenanigans, but I mean... the last Episode's planet was a giant excuse to run around a traditional Japanese environment, and the Episode before that was a giant excuse to run around a beach with swimsuits.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie21093 View Post
    You guys are too fast to pass judgement on things. Wait until it releases first before you pass judgement on it. Besides, as one person mentioned, you might even like it. So for now, just wait until you actually pass judgement.
    I keep hearing this. "Oh, give it time. It'll end up being good. Have faith in the developers, they know what they're doing."
    Yeah, I stopped falling for that about halfway through PSU. The gut instinct is usually correct. I can't recall a single time a trailer came out, everyone said it looked like garbage, and everyone was proven wrong when the game came out.

Quote Originally Posted by saraishadow View Post
    I love how people throw around the word weeaboo in a game based in Japan.

Here's some educational material:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YYYwhSILL4
    Say we're all japanese, and we all love Star Trek. Then, slowly, through the years, Star Trek became a show where all that happens is Enterprise invades a planet, gives everyone measles, and the crew go down in American flag shorts and wife-beaters and go mudding while eating hamburgers. Also, everyone is over 300lbs.

This is what's happened to Phantasy Star. All the characters became Japanese-Rednecks, the only clothing options are Japanese-American flag wifebeaters, and the only thing to do is Japanese-mudding. It's become so japanese that even the most patriotic of japanese citizens are telling it to calm down.

Also, that video is nine minutes long and I'm not watching that. Whether the definition of the word is correct or not, the fact is that game is trying way too hard to be japanese. This criticism is warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    When did I quit? Middle of EP2? The game stopped being fun at around lv40 or so. I never meant to quit, I was just disinterested because nothing held my attention. I fully intended to play again just as soon as something fun was released. That never happened.
    But, I keep poking my head up here, hoping against hope that something fun or interesting has happened. And this last video is showing me that nope.
    That dashing looked neat. Finally, melee players have a charge move?! Oh, no, that's just a code. We need special pads. So, nothing different than those pads we had in that lv20 area.
    If you'll need me, I'll be down in the Fanworks forum as usual. At least we have decent writers down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    you dont get it i want pso 2 to be as good as the other games i play. im annoyed that it's languishing in mediocrity. the combat in pso 2 isnt even as good as previous installments of the series.
    dont tell me, PSU best evar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post
    I miss the days of playing PSU. I can't remember shit about it though.
    your doing good, no one wants to remember that mess haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    dont tell me, PSU best evar

your doing good, no one wants to remember that mess haha
    hey now PSU was the best at......................cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    This entire post is completely idiotic.

I can play both games. I can do so for completely different reasons. There's nothing in there that is "pure hate and bias". Just my experiences with the two games in comparison to one another.

If anything, you're a fucking hypocrite and need to leave the forums forever, because you are clearly too mentally challenged to engage in reasonable conversation with another human being.

If you find that hateful, I suggest revising your behavior to prove you can act on the level of a mature adult and not a hyper-reactive child.
    LOLLOLOLOL!
    If your level of mature is calling others fucking hypocrite well then congratulations you leveled up to a new level = epic fail.
    Here is your reward: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
    Last edited by sesiom000; Dec 23, 2015 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    LOLLOLOLOL!
    If your level of mature is calling others fucking hypocrite well then congratulations you leveled up to a new level = epic fail.
    Congratulations here is your reward: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
    Boss I has cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    hey now PSU was the best at......................cancer
    it had its...moments i guess, I dont miss spamming WB all day though