Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RX-93 View Post
    THIS GAME IS TOO ANIMU! RAGE! Something like that, apparently.
    Is that really all?

All I can say to that is top kek.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Xenoblade Chronicles X, havent played that but I'm itching to play it. But for current online Space Opera SCI-FI action rpg, I don't think anything else could top PSO2, unless I overlooked it.

How is Destiny btw?
    A lot of dedicated players overate PSO2 to death, but all of it's understandable why-are-you-still-here(myself included) haters underate it too. Destroying what the fanbase originally loved from the series or being too anime or not. There's WAYYYY worse MMOs that fail to- well the list could go on for like 12 paragraphs in terms of what MMOs fail at in terms of being good videogames.

This game might get hollow after a while, but it's never a surprise when it blows away new players. It's objectively mediocre as a game overall. But as a community focused dress up game action RPG (and for the first year of the game a sci-fi adventure.) It's decent once you get past SEGA spitting in it's most loyal fan's faces and everyone just taking it like masochists...

Untill you add tokyo and a highschool WHOA now shit got TOO GAY HOLD ON.

But in 10 years? especially in this generation Sci-fi/Cyberpunk is getting rapidly more standout and popular than usual because more things are becoming Sci-fact/Reality? As well as videogame tech just getting better?

Yeah in 10 years I'll be creeped out to see anyone still caring about phantasy star outside of nostalgia or it's few actually good games. Unless a new better game from this series DOES somehow come into existence.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post
    So explain why everyone's so upset about this? I need a TLDR.

I see Mae quitted over IDK but top kek. I'm guessing it's because of the story?
    Starting from class that peope thought it was out of place, though it's not that relevant anymore since we already see it for awhile.
    Then they show tokyo map, complete with yakuza zombie, t-rex, a fucking tank and chopper gunship, and a friggin shinkansen snake thing.
    The new plot consist about highschool girl, doing moderate cute things on the trailer.

And so the entire thread shit on it.
    Apparently people expect EP4 to be grimdark sci-fi metal brutal and coolgame or something!

Theory.

PSO2 EP4 prologue: Player Character and other ARKS involved in the Earth expedition in search of a way to seal/destroy Profound Darkness for good goes cold sleep for 2 years

PSO2 The Animation: 1 year before EP4 begins, connecting to the ARKS Fleet via some sort of tech(probably Mother Brain/Trinity/Phantom Goddess) accidentally caused the creation of Phantoms

PSO2 EP4: A new world with a new problem arises.

Theory.

PSO2 EP4 prologue: Player Character and other ARKS involved in the Earth expedition in search of a way to seal/destroy Profound Darkness for good goes cold sleep for 2 years

PSO2 The Animation: 1 year before EP4 begins, connecting to the ARKS Fleet via some sort of tech(probably Mother Brain/Trinity/Phantom Goddess) accidentally caused the creation of Phantoms

inb4 "oops we hit Falz to earth. WE MUST CHASE HIM NOW

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Starting from class that peope thought it was out of place, though it's not that relevant anymore since we already see it for awhile.
    Then they show tokyo map, complete with yakuza zombie, t-rex, a fucking tank and chopper gunship, and a friggin shinkansen snake thing.
    The new plot consist about highschool girl, doing moderate cute things on the trailer.

And so the entire thread shit on it.
    Amazing. Thanks for the TLDR. I'm surprised people here actually think SEGA caters to the Western community.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    inb4 "oops we hit Falz to earth. WE MUST CHASE HIM NOW
    All falzes are dead, unless PD pops out another one for lolz

I thought that falzes are never really "dead" after we beat them into pulp?

Theory.

Can you also can explain the new operator?
    I think i hear that she's act as Xiao replacemant, what happened to him?

Falz is clearly REBORN

this thread, smh