Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Strobo_Lemon View Post
    Does Sega even care about what people like outside of Japan? I don't think so.
    Does every person outside Japan have to act so entitled to things as if the Wests shitty attitude toward anime/Japanese culture should completely re-do the game or readjusted to suit the needs of Western players?

Burger King Collab, good right? CoD, Gears of War etc

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSpectre View Post
    I do hope its not the case with Regius or Zieg though. They are too awesome to be organics in the past. So please grind my weapons for me Zieg cuz I hate Dudu and Monica so much.
    It's the case for all casts. For casts like Maria and Regius, they're so old that they became casts to preserve their strength. They were even stronger in the prime of their youth.

In a world where cloning and body mods seem to be as casually done as going to the hairdresser, I wonder why they don't just replace their old organs with new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    In a world where cloning and body mods seem to be as casually done as going to the hairdresser, I wonder why they don't just replace their old organs with new ones.
    they did
    with metal ones

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's the case for all casts. For casts like Maria and Regius, they're so old that they became casts to preserve their strength. They were even stronger in the prime of their youth.
    Out of curiostiy, source? I mean we know Lisa is a conversion since she says so (though without explaining the details of the procedure, ie. whether she's a full-body cyborg or an upload) but the rest are never explained in-game at least.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Okay so hold on a goddamned minute, what?

Your whole post was good, but this sentence made me slam my mental brakes hard. I really hope that isn't true.
    But in Risa's case, she was a human/newman with high photon potentional, but weak physical body, so Luthor and his team, turned her into a cast why she was still young, and in the process, "broke" her.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    Out of curiostiy, source? I mean we know Lisa is a conversion since she says so (though without explaining the details of the procedure, ie. whether she's a full-body cyborg or an upload) but the rest are never explained in-game at least.
    The EP 1&2 Materials Collection thing, which provides a few other interesting things not mentioned in the game, like the Chrome Dragon's ability to eat darkers being part of an experiment by the Void Facility to duplicate 2nd generation Claris' ability to absorb darkers, and some background about Alma's death, that she had a frail body and a limited life span because of it, and she allowed Luther to experiment on her because the research could benefit ARKS. This is also why Regius follows Luther's orders, Regius does not want to let Alma's sacrifice go to waste, and it's only until Luther provides irrefutable proof that he was never interested in ARKS' welfare to begin with that Regius turns against him.

I dunno whether that stuff should be spoiler tagged or not since it's background information for events that already happened over a year ago.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Dec 28, 2015 at 01:02 AM.

Ah, suspected it'd be something like that. Thanks. Don't suppose it explains the conversion process in more detail?

Going to hijack this thread back to it's original topic. PSO2 in itself isn't a bad game. The thing that makes it bad is that players are expecting it to be like every other Phantasy Star or even Phantasy Star Online. It's not any of those. Phantasy Star Online 2 is only Phantasy Star Online 2.

Back in PSO1, we paid for the game (On console at least), paid for sub, and really didn't get a lot of content due to lack of anywhere to store it or how old the engine was and it being ported from it's original Dreamcast release.

Now we have PSO2 that you don't have to put any money in and because people are tired of collabs and stuff Sega uses to make money to keep the servers running and continue bringing content to players, they whine like little children but continue to play, spend money, and whine more because things don't go their way.

I wished people would just suck it up. Or if they really think they know what's best, learn to develop games and do it themselves. I hope it's the last one, maybe they'd learn to appreciate things more. Hell. I hate what Sega has done to PSO2. I will still defend them because if I was in the lead developer's position, I'd do the same exact thing. I would follow the money simply because I don't work for free.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

still trying to figure out where you people are because most of all the random ppl ive played with are silent

so many games been made, go find another one