Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

If that's "exploitative" in your books, your definitions thereof are rank bullshit and your opinion on the matter can be summarily ignored. Just sayin'. :|

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    If that's "exploitative" in your books, your definitions thereof are rank bullshit and your opinion on the matter can be summarily ignored. Just sayin'. :|

i declare this thread officially dead cu in rants section
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Don't know, last time I saw boosters were 20mil, not 27, and I have no problem paying for that if I really needed.

I haven't played TD seriously for 9 months, wouldn't know.
    it is right now

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=136

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post

i declare this thread officially dead cu in rants section
    Nothing is being brought to the table? I legitimately think you are too clouded to see beyond your own view point. Or stupid. Either is fine. Going to assume first one as I would like to think there is some intelligent thought in you.

PSO2 is a game where you can do the same things whether you pay or not. I know people who haven't paid a dime and have amazing equipment, affixes, etc. Exploitive? PSO2 isn't that at all. I don't know what your definition of that is, and I respect your opinion, but you're wrong.

So do me a favor, because you strike me as the same type of person as all the new gamers who want everything handed on a platter to them, go make the game you want to play then and stop your bitching. If you hate what Sega is doing so much, quit playing. It is a simple thing to do. But you can't can you? No you want to sit and moan and complain because things aren't how you want them.

What Sega should do is go back to the buy to play, then go back to a subscription based structure. That way everyone has premium features and make costumes rare drops. $60 plus $15/month. Covers server and development fees for Sega. Those things you seem to forget exists. Sega is a company. Most of the pay for content is purely cosmetic outside premium. If you are bitching because you can't afford premium, well not my fault you can't do so nor is it Sega's.

I am all for criticising corporations. Just your criticisms are completely off base and are that of a brat who is pissed that what Sega is doing doesn't agree with your fandom for PSO2 is. That is legitimately how you post and sound.

Again, go make the game you want to play, since you are obviously needing to be in control. Make it paid for. Let's see how many people make you feel like shit because they would rather pirate it than buy it, simply because buying it is 'exploitive'.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

I want to rant about 5% boost. It can do some good for grinding, but as affixer it's almost useless, since it opens no new possibilities for affixing.

Lolol. You are definitely right there. The boosts could use work. I agree.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysheight View Post
    Nothing is being brought to the table? I legitimately think you are too clouded to see beyond your own view point. Or stupid. Either is fine. Going to assume first one as I would like to think there is some intelligent thought in you.

PSO2 is a game where you can do the same things whether you pay or not. I know people who haven't paid a dime and have amazing equipment, affixes, etc. Exploitive? PSO2 isn't that at all. I don't know what your definition of that is, and I respect your opinion, but you're wrong.

So do me a favor, because you strike me as the same type of person as all the new gamers who want everything handed on a platter to them, go make the game you want to play then and stop your bitching. If you hate what Sega is doing so much, quit playing. It is a simple thing to do. But you can't can you? No you want to sit and moan and complain because things aren't how you want them.

What Sega should do is go back to the buy to play, then go back to a subscription based structure. That way everyone has premium features and make costumes rare drops. $60 plus $15/month. Covers server and development fees for Sega. Those things you seem to forget exists. Sega is a company. Most of the pay for content is purely cosmetic outside premium. If you are bitching because you can't afford premium, well not my fault you can't do so nor is it Sega's.

I am all for criticising corporations. Just your criticisms are completely off base and are that of a brat who is pissed that what Sega is doing doesn't agree with your fandom for PSO2 is. That is legitimately how you post and sound.

Again, go make the game you want to play, since you are obviously needing to be in control. Make it paid for. Let's see how many people make you feel like shit because they would rather pirate it than buy it, simply because buying it is 'exploitive'.
    that was quite cringe worthy with those insults, here, have a bone
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230720
    P S O W

Really wasn't insulting. I could if you want. Also, so the person spent 75m to 60 element. Means they had bad luck and had to work harder to get what they want. Is that really a bad thing? That's kind of indicative of reality. If you really want something, you're going to spend time and money.

I hate the RNG in PSO2, I really do. A lot of games are more fundamentally fair in terms of being able to max things. Not everything is going to work perfect every time. Sega is using that. I've failed 100% on affixes before. Yes, while bullshit. If it was a real life thing, I know that nothing is 100% guaranteed. Shit can go wrong at any point and things can end up worse off because of it. That is how PSO2 is. You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it. Sega tries to help as much as they can, while still being able to make money.

Because I mean, that's what they have to do as a corporation is make money. I'm not saying they are faultless. They have done a lot of stuff with PSO2 I can't stand. It culminated in me quitting PSO2 because it stopped being fun to me. It started off with them making the start of the game less challenging. Getting an advance class and even subclass used to take work. Now advance classes are unlocked from start and subclass is just hunt 1 instead of 12 Garango, 12 Fordoran, 7 Gilnas (If I recall). I can start a new character and be at level 30 after just a couple hours. I stopped feeling like I've accomplished anything in the game because there was nothing to do. So I quit. I didn't bitch. I quit and moved on.

So let's talk. If you hate what Sega is doing so much, why don't you move on?

not everything is white and black, you aren't going to throw away some dish just because it has some visual blemish (well, I wouldn't), for me it applies to PSO2; i play it on and off, came back at start of december after not playing for half year, I still enjoy the bits of new EQs and UQs and random old EQs giving a chance for exclusive 13*, it's nice to get a nice drop, but if your nice weapon doesn't have realistically farmable stones like ares (farmable being defined as not schedule/time-gated and having a decent drop rate/amount of stones needed, ares stones were certainly a step forward) and get a 13* drop you need a fodder 13* and 27-31M for every +6% you want to add to your weapon's element, or every fodder you use will add only +1%, that is a real killer: i think it's pretty unfair to say that 13* weapons are overkill, yes, for soloing they might be overkill, but what about something like TD4 Demise? if you have that overkill 13*, you can compensate a bit for the guy who runs pretty much naked
    i'm not really surprised there is a lot of people running around with 13* with 15-20 element with those prices, where can a regular player who doesn't nolife get enough meseta to buy even one of those 30M +5% boosters? how many boosters would throwing 10000 yen give him? and we are talking about a single weapon for one class
    P S O W