Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

honestly the only thing i disliked was the t rex phantom, the rest seems fun.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

We must go deeper. We need to go the Kingdom Hearts route and make a world for every collab made. Also, I want HUnar or Persona to end a battle like this.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    honestly the only thing i disliked was the t rex phantom, the rest seems fun.
    Tbh i didn't like the zombie humans tbh. But hey, it's just a first look, they will give us more info later :3

Quote Originally Posted by rokkuman View Post
    Tbh i didn't like the zombie humans tbh.
    It occurs to me that OTOH Lisa would probably be absolutely and disturbingly delighted...

is there a reason we're assuming that the story is going to have us go through highschool OUTSIDE the anime that takes place years before any of this? or are we all just acting special?

In a 2D Relationship

Does Sega even care about what people like outside of Japan? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Strobo_Lemon View Post
    Does Sega even care about what people like outside of Japan? I don't think so.
    Why should they for PSO2?

It's one of their most profitable product, and with it only focusing on japan, why fix what's not broken?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Earth needs to get destroyed just like Coral did.

That said I'm looking forward to the resident evil metal gear cross over planet.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Dec 27, 2015 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Apparently, according to PSO2 lore, every Cast was originally a human.
    Okay so hold on a goddamned minute, what?

Your whole post was good, but this sentence made me slam my mental brakes hard. I really hope that isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Okay so hold on a goddamned minute, what?

Your whole post was good, but this sentence made me slam my mental brakes hard. I really hope that isn't true.
    Well, Risa is a Newman actually before she got converted. Its already been explained in some of the white/blue tags you see during arks quest or Free exploration or ... whatever, its there.

I do hope its not the case with Regius or Zieg though. They are too awesome to be organics in the past. So please grind my weapons for me Zieg cuz I hate Dudu and Monica so much.