Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I've played a beta version of this quest, known by the Engrish name "MAP CHECK SECRET". The version I've played has no plotline to it, no NPCs, and no reward. You just beat the Control Tower (it also had nighttime Seaside, but that wasn't interesting).

Del Lilies are just slightly nastier version of Mil Lilies. They have attribute Dark, though.

Ill Gills are a lot of fun. They are humanoid monsters that hold giant scythes. They jump around a lot, paralyze you, Megid you, and all sorts of stuff.

Epsilon is a new boss. It looks like it should be Vol Opt ver.3, but it's a lot harder. It has shields known as Epsigard that rotate quickly around it and make it difficult to attack Epsilon. Epsilon changes to one of 4 colors as you're fighting it, indicating which attack mode it's using.

There's a room that's very annoying in the beginning - the hardest in my opinion. You fight Mericarol, Mericus, and Merikle all at once, right next to each other. And they all can Megid you. A later room has 4 Mericarols, but if you stay close to one of the 2 pairs, the other can't hit you, so it's significantly easier.

This is the hardest quest in all of PSO. You're all going to love it. If you ever want to drop your Mag's Synchro to 0, just play this quest on Ultimate. When a party of 4 level-150 characters played this quest, we died like 50 times each. It's insane, but fun. You better hope you can have 3 players ^_^

As for Normal, I had some trouble beating the quest as a level 50 FOmarl. I have no idea how hard it would be on hunters on Normal.

-- Barubary

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barubary6 on 2003-04-25 16:34 ]</font>

Sounds nearly impossible to go through so guess only the dupers have a chance to see what rares can drop (only ones that can probably be strong enough). =/

Jebus Chrysler!

I wonder if a Level 126 RAmarl can survive all that on her own...in Very Hard, duh. I'm not going to wuss out on Normal.

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

On 2003-04-25 16:50, Castoth wrote:
    Sounds nearly impossible to go through so guess only the dupers have a chance to see what rares can drop (only ones that can probably be strong enough). =/
    Nah, it sounds like this quest depends more on your gaming skill than your ATP.

I'd like to know how Barubary got to test a quest in progress.

The most powerfull HUcast

sounds great...to bad i made a deal with melte to go online at the some time -_-

Does the new area have new music or is it just recycled?

Dangly Parts

On 2003-04-25 17:05, Raist wrote:
    On 2003-04-25 16:50, Castoth wrote:
    Nah, it sounds like this quest depends more on your gaming skill than your ATP.
    shoot ... all of ultimate depends more on your gaming skill than ATP ... and speaking of which, about the monsters ... are they only present in ultimate, or in all difficulties? and Barubary, you compared the Del Lily to Mil Lily ... does that mean that the Del is a rare monster like Mil?

and to reiterate everyone else ... are there new items dropped, and do you run into Kireek, Elly, etc. as friends or enemies, in Ragol or on Pioneer 2? because judging from the screenshots, Elly fights too ...

i'm stoked

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brillyfresh on 2003-04-25 18:43 ]</font>

This is going to be so cool! Unfortunately, I won't be a ble to get online until June-July. At least by then I'll be good enough to do well.

wow sounds like alot of fun. i wonder when the xbox will get the quest. they could releases it the same day but i highly doubt it becouse there is no one nearly strong enough yet on xbox to take on this quest.(in north america at least) hmm any thoughts?