Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Your premonitions on new class skills

First of all, I think level cap gonna be 76, with +2 two more SP via CO, 12 cubes each.

As for the new skills
    Hu - Guard Stance Fixer — passive skill that turns your guard stance defense into attack, thus bringing it closer to fury stance, which is better anyway.
    Fi - Unlimited break - boost your HP 4 times, instead of leaving your with a quarter of it, and, in the same time, boosting your attack tenfold.
    Ra - jellen shot gonna cost 5 points, instead of 10, so ppl would actually use it, and make it overlap with WB also. Moreover launcher mastery skill should be added, that works kinda like TMG master on Gu, but gives you 100% critrate with 100% damage bonus.
    Gu - TMG mastery should be nerfed so laucnher mastery would shine even brighter. Aside from that gunner was already overpowered even before the buff, its just nobody could use chain trigger properly.
    Fo - convert photon flare into a percantage bonus, somewhere around 100-150 would be nice. Also some skill that makes lightning techs at least a bit handy to use.
    Te - a skill that adds anti effect on resta, kinda what they did with the atomizers. Also, something thats gonna make reverser field worthwhile, like 0 SP cost. Or maybe makes charged anti revives ppl, like it was in Zero.
    Br - some more weapon specific skills I guess, since braver made of those anyway, without anything interesting for general use, and there is no point in changing that. Well, maybe PP up or more ATK up options, to spent lots of unwanted SP.
    Bo - aside from craft mastery, there also should be grind mastery (+10% for each grind level) and attribute mastery (+5% for each attribute level). Also Dual Blades mastery, since it isn't overpowered enough (+50% to attack for each DB in your weapon pallete for 300% bonus total, grind-attribue-craft masteries overlap with all six weapons and adds to a total bonus in passive mode). This should be enough for Bo's to solo magatsu on XH 4 times in 4 minutes.

PS But seriously I have no idea what they gonna add, so I wanted you to fantasise a bit with me.
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Dec 27, 2015 at 05:01 AM.

datamined unused skills
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230300

Hunter:
    -Tons of debug skills and skills that outright belong to other classes. Sega likely just dumped skills onto Hunter whenever they wanted to test something.
    -AntiBind/AntiBurn/AntiPoison (Note: These are different than the Guard Stance <status> skills)
    -GuardStanceOld/FuryStanceOld
    -Rare11Hunter (A second rare mastery skill which only applies to 11* weapons and above, instead of 10* and above)
    -FuryStanceUp3
    -WarSpirit/WarHowl (Note: Different than War Cry)
    -GuardAbsorber (Note: Different than Absorption)
    -HoldDiffence

Fighter:
    -GiantKilling
    -ThirdAct (Note: This one has a proper name, 'Third Act', but no description. This was probably going to be implemented at one point. Likely has something to do with statuses)
    -BoostKilling
    -NotoriousnessKilling
    -RareEnemyKlling (Not a typo, Sega legitimately missed an 'i' in there.
    -AbnormalBindAttack
    -AbnormalBindAttackBind (Note: Chase Bind is AbnormalBind)
    -ElderSlayer
    -BreakMaster
    -AirStrike
    -Rare11Fighter

Ranger:
    -ToolMastery2/ToolMastery3
    -Rare11Ranger
    -ShooterSite
    -OneMoreTrap
    -Engineer
    -Concentrate
    -ShootAssist
    -ShootingSense
    -BulletKeepGunslash

Gunner:
    -AerialAdvance2
    -ActGunnerAutoMateDeadline (Note: Different than AutoMateDeadline)
    -GunnerZeroRangeBonus3
    -GunnerZeroRangeCritical2
    -GunnerAutoMateDeadline (Note: Different than AutoMateDeadline, again...)
    -DanceTime
    -Rare11Gunner
    -SRollJustAttackKeep

Force:
    -BlastForce
    -PhotonCircle
    -PPRegenerate (Different than ChargePPRestraint)
    -PhotonFlareTactics (Likely increases PP regeneration during Photon Flare)
    -Rare11Force
    -PP Restorate 1/PP Restorate 2

Techer:
    -Rare11Techer
    -ElementalWeakPoint2
    -ShiftaAdvance2
    -DebandAdvance2

Braver:
    -VictimBomb
    -ShortTime
    -Victim

Bouncer:
    -CriticalHPDrain (Applies Elder Pain-style HP steal on critical hits, presumably)

Banish arrow, or chain trigger skills for katana. WB jamming in effect everywhere.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

-PhotonFlareTactics (Likely increases PP regeneration during Photon Flare)

^
    way to go, keep making FoTe's pp regen more broken each time
    just you wait, one day Fo will spam unlimited IllFoie and dye TD4 yellow

I would like to see skills that reduce Dual Blades Reliance on the use of rainbow palette so that actually using 13* DBs wouldn't be retardedly expensive and time consuming.

EDIT

Actually I thought of an idea, get rid of break stance and replace it with critical stance. A stance that boosts critical hit damage and percentage. It wouldn't affect photon blades to prevent them from being TOO OP. So far I've always found Bouncer as a whole to be underwhelming.
    Last edited by saraishadow; Dec 27, 2015 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by saraishadow View Post
    I would like to see skills that reduce Dual Blades Reliance on the use of rainbow palette so that actually using 13* DBs wouldn't be retardedly expensive and time consuming.

EDIT

Actually I thought of an idea, get rid of break stance and replace it with critical stance. A stance that boosts critical hit damage and percentage. It wouldn't affect photon blades to prevent them from being TOO OP. So far I've always found Bouncer as a whole to be underwhelming.
    Break SD bonus, no?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Break SD bonus, no?
    -Barely 15% passive damage for 15 SP
    -Mainclass only
    -Dual blades only

:/

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    -Barely 15% passive damage for 15 SP
    -Mainclass only
    -Dual blades only

:/
    Its 5SP, thus sounds fair to me.

Depends, since we're getting a new director, and every director has that one class that they just have to dick on every update.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Its 5SP, thus sounds fair to me.
    You need to max break stance, then invest 5 SP for break SD for ~15% damage. It's 15 SP total.

Point is, it's weak, the only other decent multiplier Bo has, and doesn't make Bo sub any better.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 27, 2015 at 08:58 AM.