Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

s-so guys whens pso2 coming to the west haha

Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    I don't see the point in trying to crush it really. Just because an anime of something comes out doesn't mean the game will automatically cross over either. As I said they could use this to gauge the interest of people to the franchise and go "Maybe it is worth bringing over. or, We should just outright cancel it in the public eye no one shows any interest why bother?"
    The problem is I dont understand why the anime would somehow gauge any interest in the game when you know and I know that the anime will not be advertised to the West well enough to get more people to know about this. Even though, it's a dumb idea for a company to do this especially after its been nothing but delays for 3yrs+
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    Triggered

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post

Soon~

"soon" quit lying
    shagia * ship 2 * tumblr

I would like to know if any fansub will translate the anime before it comes to NA.

If it's licensed, it'll be officially subbed so no fan groups will touch it (unless someone really wants to for some reason, and I can't imagine that being the case for THIS particular series).

Anyone who will know of the PSO2 anime probably already knew of the game a long time ago.
    A bunch of them are probably so upset about waiting so long that they won't want to even look at the anime.

Unlikely. It'll probably get picked up and simulcast by Crunchyroll (which has done the other titles Sentai has picked up in the past such as Parasyte and Akame ga Kill) so there's really not much incentive for a fansubbing group to pick up what's sure to be a niche title.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    If it's licensed, it'll be officially subbed so no fan groups will touch it (unless someone really wants to for some reason, and I can't imagine that being the case for THIS particular series).
    They'll still touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Sonic boom the show is actually funny.
    I watched a little bit of Sonic boom and I didn't like it. That's just me though.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.