Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

i'm still sad sega basically bought the company behind spiral knights and then lead designer left and all the updates stopped and all they ever release for it is more lockboxes it was such a decent zelda clone with pso bits

P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    i'm still sad sega basically bought the company behind spiral knights and then lead designer left and all the updates stopped and all they ever release for it is more lockboxes it was such a decent zelda clone with pso bits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhUCAVa8UdE
    i remember playing the beta for this, then i dropped the game heh

This thread almost feels like a satire thread targetted to the people who are still waiting PSO2 burger server.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhUCAVa8UdE
    This was my shit, it had so much potential, Nick left and suddenly it then went to the gutter. Arcade Revamp still never happened after two years mention...

BUT HEY! At least we got Rise of Knights! A mobile game literally no one of the community asked for.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    This thread almost feels like a satire thread targetted to the people who are still waiting PSO2 burger server.
    it might as well be since we're gonna see some dumb people making threads about a West release just because the Anime is coming to the West (subbed of course)

But guys, they're beta testing the PS4 version, surely this means the West will see the game come after they're done testing right? RIGHT??!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    it might as well be since we're gonna see some dumb people making threads about a West release just because the Anime is coming to the West (subbed of course)

But guys, they're beta testing the PS4 version, surely this means the West will see the game come after they're done testing right? RIGHT??!!?
    I'm already clashed with those. Why concept of that's JP server is more than enought with english patch on our side is so hard to grasp?

hey guyz i heard pso2 anim cuummin to america game cummong too yes????
    WEGHTED FOR YERS IM SO EXITED!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I'm already clashed with those. Why concept of that's JP server is more than enought with english patch on our side is so hard to grasp?
    Because it shows they really dont want to play since the West release will be a million times better somehow
    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    hey guyz i heard pso2 anim cuummin to america game cummong too yes????
    WEGHTED FOR YERS IM SO EXITED!!!!!!!!
    The PSO2 anime takes place in a high school and not McDonalds? dropped

Surely we're finally getting the game just because the anime is subbed right?!?!? lets open a petition for Eng actors to dub the anime so they can dub the game too!! its a win-win everyone!

At least we can rest assured knowing that Sega is using the profits from the anime to fund the development of the Wii U version.

Say, you don't suppose the North American version of the PSO2 anime will use the South East Asian terms and all that?
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Dec 30, 2015 at 01:21 AM.