Page 122 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123124125132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2346

Accessories, and they come in all sorts of forms!

アホ毛A
    アホ毛B

アホ毛C

アホ毛D

二本アホ毛 大
    二本アホ毛 中
    二本アホ毛 小

ふわふわ毛 小
    ふわふわ毛 中
    ふわふわ毛 大

That's nice!

Thx o/

Wanting to change my character's appearance before I try these fashion things. I wonder if it is good enough...

Spoiler!

I don't know what look you're going for, but for young/loli type characters there are two pitfalls and you already managed to avoid both of them, so that's good.

The pitfalls in question are: horrible misshapen potato-like faces (see Jeanne's PSO2 model as an example), and overdoing makeup. The latter is easily fixed, former not so much.

Never be afraid of posting pictures here! Even if no one might be commenting on them. Who knows, some people might enjoy your work, but they're either too shy or just lurking so they won't really comment on it. XD

Speaking of pictures, I've got a few new more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    PSO2 Character Information:
    Ciel Di'Mattrio: F Newman, HU75/FI75/RA75/GU75/FO72/TE72/BR75/BO75
    Thalia Fortuna: F Human, FO73/TE74/BR70/BO60

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    Never be afraid of posting pictures here! Even if no one might be commenting on them. Who knows, some people might enjoy your work, but they're either too shy or just lurking so they won't really comment on it. XD
    This, definitely. Even if I don't bother to comment (because I only really do if there's something specific I want to point out), I like looking at everyone's posts and they've have been impressive and interesting. Obviously it's good for the ol self-esteem when you get specific comments, but many of us just don't want to feel like we're spamming or whatever with "nice!" or "great job!". But I really do love seeing the variety all of you bring to this thread. If only you could simple "like" posts like Facebook or something XD

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    I don't know what look you're going for, but for young/loli type characters there are two pitfalls and you already managed to avoid both of them, so that's good.

The pitfalls in question are: horrible misshapen potato-like faces (see Jeanne's PSO2 model as an example), and overdoing makeup. The latter is easily fixed, former not so much.
    I am glad to hear this.

Well, I still feel like something is off, but it must be just me being paranoid as always...
    Last edited by MaeIstrom; Jul 19, 2016 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    Wanting to change my character's appearance before I try these fashion things. I wonder if it is good enough...

Spoiler!
    Should be fine, the colors are all over the place and the head might be a tad big, but its not a huge deal.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    And third and most important tip!
    3. If the sempais in this forum don't notice or you get overshadowed don't let it get you down and know that there are lurkers who like your work but are too shy or quietly admiring and looking up to you!
    I agree with Vin and CB. I wouldn't worry about the silence. Most of the time I don't say anything is because I can't bring myself to say anything or would prefer to compliment someone in game. Probably because I enjoy the real time reactions.

This outfit is absolutely perfect and 10m Meseta won't convince me to sell that Basewear.

More perfect than the hot pants. Fight me.

Spoiler!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]