Page 140 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140141142143150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2346

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    I....find myself wondering if a lot of people here go to MMOloda or take the time to look at characters in game.
    Or if they have seen games such as Criminal Girls, Senran Kagura. Anime such as Kanokon, etc...

But that's okay, the critique is appreciated.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Speaking of worse chara designs
    Also pardon the quality, again, my toaster is doing its best, tried to get the lighting and angles right so that it looks somewhat nice

Spoiler!

Aand older stuff I never bothered to post

Spoiler!

Any advice on how to make them look better is welcome btw

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Spoiler!

Hi.
    I found that to be cute.
    I like the color combination too...
    Welcome back Lina. ^_^

Its funny I go to the beach and to the resorts around them when taking vacations and I find many women who have less clothes than this, and who might even throw innuendo out there; yet in the very end of it all, what I find are people who can get along. There are such a thing as extroverted women who like to be seen who throw everything out there.

I wonder how many people here truly have experience with 21+ beaches as well as after-hours parties. There is always a section where girls have almost nothing on because when they tan, they want to completely hit every part of their body evenly if possible... so there is usually a women's only section that has no boundary that is respected where anywhere from 50 - 100 girls are just about completely naked trying to make this possible. There are always enough people to actually prevent others from starting trouble..
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Its not a fault of yours, but lips in this game bug me a bit without even a slightest tint of lipcolor on them, Im not sure what can remedy that besides.. well lipstick anyway but ehhhh..
    Also, the characters torsos seem a bit too long? I dont know, it has a weird overextending curve that doesnt seem to make sense to me. Again pso2 models are some janky crap either way.
    @Fon Lina: Im curious to see how that make up would look if her skintone was a bit darker.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

This person looks familiar...

And regarding FOnewearl-Lina's chara, it's not the most "unique" I've seen...
    But a common mistake that people do when trying to recreate anime style face in PSO2, not taking into account that it's a 3d game, and just putting stuff at the extreme

I'd say, go visit MMoloda and PSO2 uploader and see other people's chara~
    http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda...tart=0&rever=1
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    But a common mistake that people do when trying to recreate anime style face in PSO2, not taking into account that it's a 3d game, and just putting stuff at the extreme
    This!^

And that potato face variant looks like shit even for lolis imo...

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    This person looks familiar...]

Ahahaha just beautiful, now where is the rest of the cast ? xD

Loli faces in this game look like shit. It's a fact. Compare Jeane/Gene/whatever as she is in PSO2es 2d artwork, with her PSO2 3d model. Absolutely horrible.

If you want to create a youthful looking character, look at faces of characters such as Io, Patty and Tea, or Matoi.

There has honestly been worst characters in this thread, haha.

On a side note, high neck bikini is kinda cute.
    Spoiler!

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

High neck bikini BA + off shoulder OU
    Works better than I expected *o*

Spoiler!