Page 131 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133134141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2346
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Haven't done much with En lately since I got his new rifle to 30, kinda feel bad for him. It's not like he's my namesake or anything.

*ahem* Introducing MkX Superheavy!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Aug 3, 2016 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Apparently I can't spell...
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I've been using both hunter and fighter weapons with my HU/FI for a very long time, but yesterday decided to redo his skill trees and focus solely on HU weapons, ditching the FI weapons (gives me more room to play with more HU weapons PA combos), and so I decided to... make yet another new char (to focus on FI).

Didn't really have any idea about what kind of char to make, so I just used my char Elysia as a base and just played around with the creator, ended settling for a char that I guess can be considered Elysia's younger sister, Elena.
    At first was checking around brown/blonde/orange-ish shades of hair, but I wasn't getting good results, started focusing on her eyes, went for purple so her eyes colour isn't very different from Elysia's blue, and going back to the hair, started playing with more colours and in the end found purple to work out the best.

Spoiler!

And for the sake of comparison, Elena and Elysia.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Aug 3, 2016 at 08:26 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Victim of Dudu & Monica zegun~kun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    /ce on/off makes your eyes look or not look at the camera.

The ci stuff can be found in the chat menu with the cut ins, and will normally look like this. /ci1 1 , /ci2 3 , ect.
    nw: removes the cut in window
    s2-30: extends the expression for the number of seconds you want. I'm not sure if it goes above 30.

So an end result could look like this. /ci2 1 nw s30
    so i tried the /ce command
    ok the eyes are following the camera, but when i tried to do /ci, the eye resets to the middle (unless it hasnt been updated to keep following the camera even in /ci)

also, i can make it up to s45 longest

Quote Originally Posted by zegun~kun View Post
    so i tried the /ce command
    ok the eyes are following the camera, but when i tried to do /ci, the eye resets to the middle (unless it hasnt been updated to keep following the camera even in /ci)

also, i can make it up to s45 longest
    Currently "/ce on" doesn't work together with the /ci commands, but looks like that will change in the August 10th update, or at least the update trailer makes it look like so.

I just tried both s45 and s60, both of them stop after 30 seconds.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Aug 3, 2016 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Haven't done much with En lately since I got his new rifle to 30, kinda feel bad for him. It's not like he's my namesake or anything.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    SEGA, us cast need better arm shields that don't be clipping.
    Liking the heavy model.

Spoiler!

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    SEGA, us cast need better arm shields that don't be clipping.
    Liking the heavy model.

Spoiler!
    The idea is that the shield is physically connected to the shoulder as kind of a unified guard for his left arm. But yeah, the way it clips really sucks. The arms are supposed to be a bit rounded, so they look like they could possibly deflect or roll off blades while having shoulders large enough to have the shield attached to it, but it doesn't mesh as well as I'd like. Still....I like it.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Also, you can never have too many head accessories; I don't tend to use a single non-head accessory on any of my characters, except for the occasional scarf with winter outfits.
    No kidding. They should make them into their own section.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Cocona's just gonna ride on his shoulders and together we shall destroy armies of Darkers *~*

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I've been using both hunter and fighter weapons with my HU/FI for a very long time, but yesterday decided to redo his skill trees and focus solely on HU weapons, ditching the FI weapons (gives me more room to play with more HU weapons PA combos), and so I decided to... make yet another new char (to focus on FI).

Didn't really have any idea about what kind of char to make, so I just used my char Elysia as a base and just played around with the creator, ended settling for a char that I guess can be considered Elysia's younger sister, Elena.
    At first was checking around brown/blonde/orange-ish shades of hair, but I wasn't getting good results, started focusing on her eyes, went for purple so her eyes colour isn't very different from Elysia's blue, and going back to the hair, started playing with more colours and in the end found purple to work out the best.

Spoiler!

And for the sake of comparison, Elena and Elysia.
    Spoiler!
    *HUGS HER A LOT AND DOES NOT LET GO* ><;;;; such cute~

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    *HUGS HER A LOT AND DOES NOT LET GO* ><;;;; such cute~
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Spoiler!
    D-d-don't give me that l-look ;~;