Page 176 of 235 FirstFirst ... 76126166173174175176177178179186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2346

So much cool stuff ! props to @FOnewearl-Lina for stealing my laughs of the day several times already xD.

Also @Fusionxglave I'm glad you used the costume and made it your own thing, love how the colors and wings give a completely different and inspiring vibe on your chara, keep up the good work

I also love Lumine's style (props to @VintasticVin) and that Dual falz bro time by @Warsarah

Here's some stuff from me : Deadre president of Quna fanclub ??

Spoiler!

Ok if you can hopefully unsee that, here's the next batch to clean up your eyes

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post

Spoiler!
    You should really change your room into a place called "Quna Paradise" .XD
    I really want to see that.XD
    Last edited by Chalun-k_x_light; Sep 5, 2016 at 07:53 AM.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Arrow

Accel Queens-

Spoiler!

One thing I always miss in PSO2 is the tattoo glow in darker lighting

Spoiler!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

A SS earlier on Team event ..... o-o
    Theme is [ Summer ], but I dunno how summer outfit usually looks like (probably something that's not too closed? ..... ).
    Something like this maybe? o-o

Spoiler!

Should've used red bag maybe, since the background is more close to brown / orange .......
    Or should've taken the SS on different spot ;w;
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    So much cool stuff ! props to @FOnewearl-Lina for stealing my laughs of the day several times already xD.

Also @Fusionxglave I'm glad you used the costume and made it your own thing, love how the colors and wings give a completely different and inspiring vibe on your chara, keep up the good work

I also love Lumine's style (props to @VintasticVin) and that Dual falz bro time by @Warsarah

Spoiler!

Ok if you can hopefully unsee that, here's the next batch to clean up your eyes

Spoiler!
    Thanks @Zephyrion you look great too. glad the other ethan costume works to your liking. also thanks for taking up on comments i'm just so stuck with my wings and all. but I'll have something in a couple of days when i'm not so busy. You are doing a fine job.
    @WarSarah, thats a good picture. I didn't even know you could do that.
    @BIG OLAF and @Vintasticvin we got competition comrades. lol
    @final_attack summer is good on any occasion, you make it work with that outfit.
    @FOnewearl-Lina so many Rappies So many opportunities. Once again you outdone yourself. lol. one of my teammates is a huge rappy Fan and I like Nyau lol.
    @Kondibon been awhile since I seen ya but the last two outfits draws her character quite bright, happy, and brave. I like the light violet.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Making a normal girl style and borrowing Dealer-Suit from Light's storage.
    Spoiler!
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

just wanted to leave my new character here

His name is 優希 (Yuuki) and he is Boy

Quote Originally Posted by kmystic View Post
    just wanted to leave my new character here

His name is 優希 (Yuuki) and he is Boy

@kmystic, I really think i'm about to cry. I haven't seen such a beautiful Boy in so long *not to be weird*. It has been nearly over 2 years since I Last seen one of these types in PSO2 but even then it was consider a Rarity. This post has made me really appreciate what your character can do. It is like a feeling of triumph and a feeling of joy a feeling that I finally have someone I can play with.
    At First I was like this is a dang good looking Female and then I saw it, the true give away. A Len Kagamine outfit *Shock*!!!!!
    It is said that No females can wear it much less fit into it. So once I saw that I knew this was defintely a boy-type character which gave me the *feels*. I kept looking at the photos and I just got my motivation again. Thanks.
    By the way the white mage outfit looks shining.
    The Len kagamine outfit is so cute and adorable I want to huge him.
    And the last one with the bathrobe and a sweet fire place for cozy sngulling it makes me think of warm Winters. So much emotions So little words to express.
    Also by all means leaves some more pics anytime. Cant Wait to see more

Your admirer @Fusionxglave
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

@Fusionxglave thank u for the kind words, i wasnt't expecting something like that.

I still need to practice making better screenshots in better poses.
    Sadly there istn't much outfit choice for fem boys and the only tights u can use are from the Neptune collab
    and they are 40mil on Ship2.

I actually had a lot of fun taking these screenshots and making him look as feminine as possible so i hope
    Sega will release more stuff in the future that works for fem boys/traps.

Still have a few more Outfits in my sleeve so when i find the time i do some more shots.
    I wish i could take some shots together with your character but different ships i guess?

Hey guys I might need some help here...

@Zephyrion Thanks! Glad to see that you're a huge Quna fan too!

@final_attack That's a good fit for summer, but I see how the bag camoflages in the background like a ninja!

@Fusionxglave Hopefully there will never be a Nyau lobby, rappies are scary enough.

Apparently they removed the logout option from the main menu, thanks SEGAC!

Spoiler!

Apparently there's a tower you need to clear in Challenge Mode to restore the ability to logout, so we meet up with her friends there:

Spoiler!

Welcome to Sword Art Online!

Spoiler!

Still can't logout!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.