Page 162 of 235 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164165172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2346
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Skye-Fox713 View Post
    How could you not know about that camo. New character looks good though.
    I knew about the camo, it was getting it that was a pain. [And Hal has been around a while. :V]
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    I knew about the camo, it was getting it that was a pain. [And Hal has been around a while. :V]
    Oh...<,<
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Somehow,i want to change back to student fashion style for a while.
    Man,she's so damn cute!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Chalun-k_x_light; Aug 23, 2016 at 11:16 AM.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Quote Originally Posted by Tari View Post
    Well, after a lifetime of lurking, I feel I should finally get around to posting a screenshot of my own. Who knows, maybe I'll post more later.
    Spoiler!
    Yes, post more later! And thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    I wanted to post these on Bunny Day but had to work back to back, so I'm a bit late >_<

Rabbie:

Spoiler!

Noriko (It's been a while O.o; )

Spoiler!

Princess Sara:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Misc. fashion

Spoiler!
    82 (2nd August) and 821(21st August) are both bunny days because of the way you read them, and 823 is also Bunny-SAN day.
    All 3 days make up Bunny Matsuri with 821 being the main of the 3 which is why submissions to twitter and pixiv peak on that day.
    So you're on track for 823.
    And one more screen from a different angle to wrap things up on my end:
    Spoiler!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

I starting to get the feeling that i'm posting far too often and should probably stop. That aside, I saw an afk dood do this and thought it would cool on my character as well.
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Was a lot harder to pull off on Yoshi though.
    Spoiler!

I was messing with the character creator earlier and I just found it really harder to do good things with dewmans than
    other races for some reason. Now everything makes sense...
    Last edited by MaeIstrom; Aug 23, 2016 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light

Somehow,i want to change back to student fashion style for a while.
    Man,she's so damn cute!
    She is adorable. You did a great job on her! Her youthful appearance really makes that outfit work well! Her red eyes are a perfect match with her black hair too! Your choice of backgrounds also compliment her too! And how you photoshop so she has a doppelganger, that's some nice work! Makes me want to brush up on my skills again!

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Yes, post more later! And thanks for your help!

82 (2nd August) and 821(21st August) are both bunny days because of the way you read them, and 823 is also Bunny-SAN day.
    All 3 days make up Bunny Matsuri with 821 being the main of the 3 which is why submissions to twitter and pixiv peak on that day.
    So you're on track for 823.
    And one more screen from a different angle to wrap things up on my end:
    Spoiler!
    So that's what it was! I knew about the three days, but didn't know it was a whole matsuri going on. I've been seeing that for a while on Twitter and figured I'd catch it the next time around (this year). But you had it covered and did a much better job repping it than I would! Everybunny was looking their Bunny best here too! Rabbie and Elu love when everyone brings out their inner Bunny! We'll have to do some collabs next year!

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    I starting to get the feeling that i'm posting far too often and should probably stop. That aside, I saw an afk dood do this and thought it would cool on my character as well.
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Was a lot harder to pull off on Yoshi though.
    Spoiler!
    Posting too much? Impossible! You have the time to make your characters shine, GO FOR IT!

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    I was messing with the character creator earlier and I just found it really harder to do good things with dewmans than
    other races for some reason. Now everything makes sense...
    So new dewman incoming? Love to see how they turned out then!
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

So new dewman incoming? Love to see how they turned out then!
    My character is already a dewman. Maybe I will try to recreate her as a human...

Looks like dewmans have different shading and I really dislike how it is, just haven't noticed before because I have
    never tried other races before so I thought it were all the same.
    Being honest, the character shading was the thing that annoyed me for this whole time and just now I figured why...
    Last edited by MaeIstrom; Aug 23, 2016 at 09:51 AM.

She is adorable. You did a great job on her! Her youthful appearance really makes that outfit work well! Her red eyes are a perfect match with her black hair too! Your choice of backgrounds also compliment her too! And how you photoshop so she has a doppelganger, that's some nice work! Makes me want to brush up on my skills again!
    Thanks for the compliment.And yes,i'll be waiting for your Photoshop-edited screenshot.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Spoiler!