Page 199 of 235 FirstFirst ... 99149189196197198199200201202209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2346

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Oh, I know. That's why, for me at least....I'm not so sure about it. Again, though. As long as you're happy with it, what the rest of us think isn't really that important.
    I have always been gradually improving my character's appearance from the very start (I went through 200-300 variations before I settled on the latest one). It's just that I didn't take any screenshots of my character in various costumes for the past few months because I know I won't be satisfied with the way my character looks.

Perfectionist and all, you know :P

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Heyyyyy welcome back Nephyris where the heck ya been at :3 >)> Anyways yer probably one of the few of older gen phasion thread posters left that actually posts :X Show these new gen whipper snappers how its done *salutes and goes back to obscurity*

haven't posted in a while... the screenshots are not too special but i still wanted to post them lol.
    I hope the next scratch will offer more stuff

+ a few extra basic screenshots with a random guest, he looked so alike that i had to take screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    My first post here :P
    fixed my link!
    Spoiler!
    Yay! Another Bunny Girl! Our numbers have exploded lately haven't they? :O (In before obvious rabbit joke ^_-)
    Like that purple/black color scheme you have going. Matches her eyes! And the white lingerie go with the hair and bunny features...just...bundle up when visiting the Tundra ok? ^_^

Hope it's not your last, welcome and enjoy yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Heyyyyy welcome back Nephyris where the heck ya been at :3 >)> Anyways yer probably one of the few of older gen phasion thread posters left that actually posts :X Show these new gen whipper snappers how its done *salutes and goes back to obscurity*
    Oh she was at the Sachiko concert with me, didn't you know?

Spoiler!

But it's good to see you back! Always liked Neph's character, and now that I see the difference, I think it's an improvement too! It's like your favorite artist and how they change or improve as time goes on. Their characters may look completely different from when you first followed them. For example:

One artist I followed who goes by "23" on pixiv has this character that started out like this (2008 ):

Spoiler!

and now looks like this (2016):

Spoiler!

Hell even I made a LOT of changes to Rabbie since I made her on Vita....

2013:

Spoiler!

Last known Vita look data in high res (2014)

Spoiler!

Current look (2016)

Spoiler!

Current default outfit

Spoiler!

....which reminds me I REALLY need to update my sig @_@;

And lastly Elu is liking all the little boys that have been popping up lately! Fashion wise, I revised her face again. Raised her features more and changed her eyebrows from the bushy ones she had before. Even gave her a ponytail accessory.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Sara-hime; Oct 2, 2016 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Picture links were broken
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    Oh she was at the Sachiko concert with me, didn't you know?

Spoiler!

But it's good to see you back! Always liked Neph's character, and now that I see the difference, I think it's an improvement too! It's like your favorite artist and how they change or improve as time goes on. Their characters may look completely different from when you first followed them.
    Thanks for the support guys! I assure you, more pics will be coming!

just some old screenshot i taken went waiting for eq~
    Spoiler!

Random "let's dump fashion screenshots from old costumes and revisits"

Deadre with Punish Jacket

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Divine Vest

Spoiler!

And revisit of Miqo'te fashion, changed colors and accessories, and yielded to cat ears, oh well

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Nothing fancy, just really happy with how this shot turned out.

Desert Princess
    Spoiler!