Page 149 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2346

@Fusion

Once in a while, there comes a character that looks amazing for concept art to another game or story. Your character is such. I use the character creator of various games to concept-art/concept-build characters for creating writing. Yours is not bad at all... feels a bit more kingdom hearts-like...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I guess I really have problems to give personality to my characters. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    I guess I really have problems to give personality to my characters. Any tips?
    Get a theme, a color scheme, etc. Something that helps define their look and make them unique. Also, give them a visual personality and attitude, especially when you take pictures (example). Facial expressions, even minute ones, give a lot of life to stills.

aww Thanks @Keilyn

and for @MaeIstrom, what i usually use are some eyelashes, and eyebrows contrast to my character hairs or eye color or same color option
    I also use eyelashes with unique characteristics to put empathize smiling, anger, sad, and silliness.

Simple stuff, earrings and necklace also puts highlights to cheeks, and face paint is a must for even more crazy personalities

Sorry for all the standard poses and what not, took some pics before having to leave and was rushed

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by PhashionStar View Post
    Sorry for all the standard poses and what not, took some pics before having to leave and was rushed

Spoiler!
    You are Fine as F***&

I like the second and last picture
    Last edited by Fusionxglave; Aug 16, 2016 at 09:28 PM.

Since everyone seems to have ignored my last post... '
    Here's my main:
    Spoiler!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

@OLAF/Fusion

Thanks guys, I will try some of these things later.

Quote Originally Posted by PhashionStar View Post

Spoiler!
    Cute! I specially liked the first and third pic. What face variant do you use to get this cute looking face?

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    @OLAF/Fusion

Thanks guys, I will try some of these things later.

Cute! I specially liked the first and third pic. What face variant do you use to get this cute looking face?
    Its the second option in the list, Youthful.

PhashionStar: I like the way Rinna hair looks on you.

Tymek: Nice hat :P

And Olaf's got the right of it. Discovering and following a theme that fits your character goes a long way. See what expressions and angles work best with your look and play into them. For the most part, play with it and see what works. Ask (good) questions. You should get a good answer from someone.

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2