Page 187 of 235 FirstFirst ... 87137177184185186187188189190197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2346

Since male fashion these days is nonexistent, and next scratch doesn't seem it'll make it better, time to rummage through old costumes and give them a new twist

Made a little change to Deadre's eye color (just saying because honestly, it's so small I'm probably the only one noticing) and gave a slightly different air to Academia blazer and Frontier wing

Spoiler!

Frontier wing stuff, simplified edition : less wings, less girly

Spoiler!

I got other screenshots for my other char, but oh well, for once, let's not flood the thread and post them later !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 18, 2016 at 01:51 PM.

I unintentionally made the blue Kamen rider.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Wow that's actually incredibly close to the original ! That's some nice accident you got there, nice look !

Oh wow, that's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I unintentionally made the blue Kamen rider.
    Spoiler!
    Decided to show my Caseal some love by giving her some new looks!
    1st set + duo shoot with Massaki:
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

2nd set: Due to my never ending quest to find a good Heaven Mother look, I came up with this, (Making this my new armored up look.)
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

3rd set: Is the more fleshy part of the post.
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Sep 18, 2016 at 05:32 PM.

Made a slight adjustment to Kayla's nose:

Spoiler!

Okay I need to know something How do people get these angles and shots so nice and neat.
    They do cool angles and I'm just standing here doing lobby actions. There has got to be some technique.

https://twitter.com/aiichitaro/media

Okay I think I might need to do a complete make over of My character, There is probably some kind of gimmick with the baby face design and head sizing that I haven't try out yet and I think That is why I always have these weird curves or strange face expressions. Anyway I think a Free salon pass once in a while never hurt. It been like 1 year so I think a change should be in place.

Also you guys are doing admirable.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    Okay I need to know something How do people get these angles and shots so nice and neat.
    They do cool angles and I'm just standing here doing lobby actions. There has got to be some technique.
    That's..exactly what we're all doing though. Honestly, just don't hesitate to experience with the camera, you can use various zoom ins and out, angles, even tilt the camera at times to give effects, just picture in your mind the thing you want to show up (highlighting the face ,the costume, the pose, the environment ?). For lobby actions, you can use some specific moments to show something completely different than what the LA was intended for (3rd screenshot from my post is getting up from a dropkick for example)

In other words just fiddle with it until you're satisfied. Personally some of my shots, I get what I want right from the bat, but sometimes, I can fiddle with all that for 10-15 minutes before finding something that leaves me "satisfied" Not that I'm really good at it though, I guess others can chime in with their own advice !

Okay I think I might need to do a complete make over of My character, There is probably some kind of gimmick with the baby face design and head sizing that I haven't try out yet and I think That is why I always have these weird curves or strange face expressions. Anyway I think a Free salon pass once in a while never hurt. It been like 1 year so I think a change should be in place.

B...But I like your little bro . A change can be nice, but be sure to keep screenshots of your chara before change, so that you can revert it to normal if changes turn out to look eh (Salon is super tricky, what looks good inside of it can look terrible outside : be sure to play with spotilights and field tests before finalizing, it helps quite a lot)
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 19, 2016 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    That's..exactly what we're all doing though. Honestly, just don't hesitate to experience with the camera, you can use various zoom ins and out, angles, even tilt the camera at times to give effects, just picture in your mind the thing you want to show up (highlighting the face ,the costume, the pose, the environment ?). For lobby actions, you can use some specific moments to show something completely different than what the LA was intended for (3rd screenshot from my post is getting up from a dropkick for example)

In other words just fiddle with it until you're satisfied. Personally some of my shots, I get what I want right from the bat, but sometimes, I can fiddle with all that for 10-15 minutes before finding something that leaves me "satisfied" Not that I'm really good at it though, I guess others can chime in with their own advice !

B...But I like your little bro . A change can be nice, but be sure to keep screenshots of your chara before change, so that you can revert it to normal if changes turn out to look eh (Salon is super tricky, what looks good inside of it can look terrible outside : be sure to play with spotilights and field tests before finalizing, it helps quite a lot)
    Okay Okay, I gotcha on the camera and stuff but you like my little bro character...gosh you are making me blush.
    Yeah I'll have to keep at least one filed backed up to make sure it is the same person or incases something doesn't look right.
    Thanks for the tips and advice. I'll do my best.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

https://twitter.com/aiichitaro/media

yes he is using the same face as me, it's the "anime" face version.
    it's quite difficult to get a less male looking face when u try to use the other face versions.

As for me i usually try to mess arround with some /ci stuff and different camera angles
    and make like 20-30 pictures of the same pose until i get a shot that i like.

---------------------------------------------
    just as a reminder for the chat commands:

/ci1 neutral
    /ci2 happy
    /ci3 angry
    /ci4 sad
    /ci5 suspicious
    /ci6 eyes closed
    /ci7 mouth closed
    /ci8 happy2
    /ci9 wink

using the /ce command makes your character look into the camera and using nw in like /ci1 nw removes the cutin window.

that's why i often use "/ce /ci2 nw" so it makes look your character happy + looking into the camera.

if u already knew all this stuff just take it as a reminder

For character creation, I find that having the correct eyebrow + eyelashes tickets really helps in defining the eye shape and is a BIG help. Actually, eyetickets somewhat help aswell. In picking face shapes, I find that the 'anime' variant is the go-to variant for child/androgynous characters across all races.

It's possible aswell to use the first variant with dewmans (it's what I personally use for mine), cuz for some reason I find that it has less unnecessary shadow compared to that exact same variant in other race.

As for angles, while people have mentioned fiddling with the camera tool, I find that pressing T and dragging the mouse also immensely helps in getting that perfect angle alongside the camera tool
    Last edited by Nyansan; Sep 19, 2016 at 09:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.