Page 71 of 235 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481121171 ... LastLast
    Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

*Drools at the new graphics* This sir is good stuff! Good stuff I say!

Stage 6 things.

Coast skies are great.
    Spoiler!

Other random pics
    Spoiler!

Thumbs up

Tier 6 Coast
    Spoiler!

Tier 6 Tundra
    Spoiler!

Random
    Spoiler!

My toaster started dropping down to like 10fps for some reason when I was running in 1920x1080 on Tier 6, so until I can afford my new rig, I'm stuck at 1360x768 if I want the shiny, and I do.
    That said, Tier 6 shots of my characters will come a bit later, but for now, just a quick pic of Erin with her new headgear. I replaced the Micol Headphones with the Itsuki Headgear; I like that the main color is neutral and it doesn't have any lights on it that clash with my subcolor 3.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    My toaster started dropping down to like 10fps for some reason when I was running in 1920x1080 on Tier 6, so until I can afford my new rig, I'm stuck at 1360x768 if I want the shiny, and I do.
    Strange, IIRC you have a better rig than I do and mine handles 1920x1080 just fine)
    Perhaps you've left a few settings such as blur on? I find that's the #1 offender for frame drops and are on by default when switching to Tier 6

I find that the ingame tone map, AO and AA suffice most of the time and I just turn on extra stuff when taking screenshots (・。・)b
    Also helps a lot to tone down camera lighting slider, since cranking it all the way to 100 makes things too bright

In other news, I totally LOVE the new /ce option.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Nyansan; Apr 20, 2016 at 08:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Strange, IIRC you have a better rig than I do and mine handles 1920x1080 just fine)
    Perhaps you've left a few settings such as blur on? I find that's the #1 offender for frame drops and are on by default when switching to Tier 6

I find that the ingame tone map, AO and AA suffice most of the time and I just turn on extra stuff when taking screenshots (・。・)b
    Blur was off, actually. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but everything just started stuttering for a couple of minutes after I fought a Train Ghidoran, but it stopped once I exited the campship; then when I was just outside the salon, it happened again, but didn't stop after nearly ten minutes, even after switching to different areas. I locked my fps down to 60 from 90 and dropped my resolution, then everything was smooth after that. It's possible that my GPU was overheating since it is hot today, and my AC is still in storage. I can deal with 1360x768 for now, though, since I am on my bed using my TV as a monitor with a fan right in my face instead of being at my desk.

To stay on fashion topic, something Tier 6 did was really change the tone of my darker characters' skin. Erin is a much richer tan and Ophelia is more noticeably brown.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I have no idea what to go with.

Well, actually, I admit I am gravitating towards the pale skin, but somehow I feel like that would just be too... obvious. Hmmm.

Spoiler!

(Ignore the dark blobby shadows, that's me messing around with HBAO+)

This Lv6 tho....

Spoiler!
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Blur was off, actually. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but everything just started stuttering for a couple of minutes after I fought a Train Ghidoran
    I see, now that you mentioned it I get a slight stutter at times but thought it was due to me switching weapons a whole lot. Can't be a heat issue too since can't possibly be hotter than where I'm living (AKA literally Hell during midday) Hmm must be a client issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I have no idea what to go with.
    Well, actually, I admit I am gravitating towards the pale skin, but somehow I feel like that would just be too... obvious. Hmmm.
    2nd one is a really pretty shade of brown though. But if you really want a pale skinned character, I'd pick 1st over 3rd since 3rd has a similar hair-skin color scheme to one of your characters . But that's just me

I noticed that a few outfits get a pretty nice texture due to the updates. Not the most clear of examples but the angle's pretty similar. It's only a slight difference in tone/texture but I say it's quite good

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.