Default What Wired Lance PAs to use?

I think one of the more used ones is Holding Current. Not entirely sure what to use.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Current is the best DPS PA from wired lance, but if you are fighting a mobile boss it might be hard to keep them in place for the whole attack

Heavenly Fall makes a good substitute for those situations since it is really fast; you just need to get into hugging range to use it

Other Spin is a great mobbing PA; deals a good amount of damage while drawing in nearby mobs to also get hit.

Wild Round is good for building up gear to power up the other PAs

Kaiser Rise also is good for building gear, and works at any range; even long range!

Adapting Spin has become the movement PA WL desperately needed to make a lot of those Power PAs flow into each other

Havent used Cerberus Dance too much in the past year so I can't really say how the craft effected it

combos:

(from point blank) (optional: Wild Round ->) backwards Adapting Spin -> Holding Current

(from mid-range or after Other Spin) forward Adapting Spin -> Heavenly Fall

The Other PAs:

Other Cyclone is just too slow to keep up with Other Spin
    Air Pocket Swing is also too slow for the damage it puts out; it also freaks out if you are locked on to the target, and the ending position doesn't flow into anything else that well
    Binding Throw is a weaker, slower, but longer ranged Heavenly Fall
    Grapple Charge has been replaced by Adapting Spin in every situation I could think of using it in

Zorak pretty much has you covered.

Holding Current when boss is down for a bit (Adapt Spin with no held direction [flips you backwards] will put you in a good position if you're too close for the sweet spot). Kaiser Rise fills gear easily and the range is huge. Adapt Spin can put you where you wanna be. Heavenly Fall for when you can't or don't want to Current.

Cerb Dance still kinda sucks even when crafted. It's faster but you lose all that range and it still moves you. May as well wild round.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Cerberus Dance type-0 is the highest non-grab DPS of wired lance currently, but yeah you really have to be point-blank. but yknow, same for heavenly