Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

This is what you need at the bare minimum:

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

On the hunter tree you'll have to decide between War Brave and Automate Halfline most likely. If you forego Automate, you'll probably want Heal Guard and Charge Parry. Quick Mate + Mate Lovers Ring could help you out too. I'd probably just recommend the Automate build for most situations. War Brave isn't that great outside of ult IMO.

Speaking of HU/BR, running Gix over Dragon Slayer honestly seems pretty viable to me after trying it out. You give up a little normal attack damage for a lot more PA damage. Step attack will still be your bread and butter, but Guilty Break and Sonic Arrow become viable PP dumps if you use Gix. Not much point in using any other PA (besides maybe Ignition Parrying) because PP efficiency is of no concern with this build.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

I see all this talk of Dragonslayer. What is it and how do I get it? Also I do have PSO2es but until now just as a means of buying ac.. how do I get the boosters?

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post
    I see all this talk of Dragonslayer. What is it and how do I get it? Also I do have PSO2es but until now just as a means of buying ac.. how do I get the boosters?
    Dragon Slayer is a 10* Sword. It has the Weaponoid Potential "Sealed Dragon's Roar", which boosts normal Attack damage by up to 80%. This has lethal results with the new Sacrifice Bite Type-0, which provides a massive boost to normal attacks.

To get the Boosters, you need to obtain them as Presents from Weaponoids. This is done by completing a Weaponoid's Side Story. To complete the side story, you need to play the game with that Weaponoid in your deck. This fills the Affinity Gauge. When it reaches new levels, a new chapter is unlocked. When the Side Story is complete, the Affinity Gauge will become the Present Gauge. When you fill the Present Gauge, the Weaponoid will give you a Present (potentially a Booster), then reset.

Potential presents from the Present Gauge may include:

Weaponoid Booster
    Weaponoid Stone (Silver)
    Weaponoid Stone (Rainbow)
    Large Photon Catalyst
    High Photon Exciter (Not the actual name)
    Grind Risk Up (+1)
    Grind Rate Up (+5%)
    Weapon (Once per Weaponoid per character. Given weapon is an Old Type copy of the weapon the Weaponoid is based on, with the Abilities Stamina III, Spirita III, Soul Receptor, Gift Receptor)

Demonstration of the combo in action:

Last edited by Altiea; Nov 4, 2016 at 11:41 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Dragon Slayer is a 10* Sword. It has the Weaponoid Potential "Sealed Dragon's Roar", which boosts normal Attack damage by up to 80%. This has lethal results with the new Sacrifice Bite Type-0, which provides a massive boost to normal attacks.

To get the Boosters, you need to obtain them as Presents from Weaponoids. This is done by completing a Weaponoid's Side Story. To complete the side story, you need to play the game with that Weaponoid in your deck. This fills the Affinity Gauge. When it reaches new levels, a new chapter is unlocked. When the Side Story is complete, the Affinity Gauge will become the Present Gauge. When you fill the Present Gauge, the Weaponoid will give you a Present (potentially a Booster), then reset.

Potential presents from the Present Gauge may include:

Weaponoid Booster
    Weaponoid Stone (Silver)
    Weaponoid Stone (Rainbow)
    Large Photon Catalyst
    High Photon Exciter (Not the actual name)
    Grind Risk Up (+1)
    Grind Rate Up (+5%)
    Weapon (Once per Weaponoid per character. Given weapon is an Old Type copy of the weapon the Weaponoid is based on, with the Abilities Stamina III, Spirita III, Soul Receptor, Gift Receptor)

Demonstration of the combo in action:
    Is the weapon gift once per account or per character? Also how many boosters do you need for each level of potential?
    Last edited by Indignation211; Nov 4, 2016 at 12:10 PM. Reason: remove video from quote

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post
    Is the weapon gift once per account or per character? Also how many boosters do you need for each level of potential?
    Weapons are gifted once per character, I believe. Weaponoid Potential works like this:
    Lv. 1 = 1 Booster
    Lv. 2 = 3 Boosters
    Lv. 3 = 5 Boosters
    Total cost = 9 Weaponoid Boosters
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Landed the Gal Gryphon wired arms from Necky TD. Which potential is good for it? I'm guessing either close or medium range?
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

neither.. get gix or orbit if u want a lance (gix the better idea)

Can anyone provide tips on how to play TD as a Hunter? I can't seem to move fast enough to deal any damage before the Bravers/Forces mop up the mobs.

That's par for the course for most melee classes that don't camp spawns.
    Anyway Guilty Break is your best friend.

^ this

Since they made the second hit of guilty break cancelable by dodging, guilty break has become hunters version of guren cancel (break cancel?) for movement to cover up very long distances very fast.

about TDs with sword, i always been a firm believer of is not the weapon you bring, but how you use it what it counts

sword rank.jpg
    Last edited by Batty; Nov 14, 2016 at 12:58 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif