Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474 ... LastLast

What's the best PAs for Partisan, and what does Partisan have over the Sword?

Edit: Auto-correct is a stone-cold bitch.
    Last edited by NephyrisX; Apr 10, 2016 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    What's the best PAs for Pakistan, and what does Partisan have over the Sword?
    Mostly bossing advantage over sword. Vol graptor+ Zenith throw ( or pick up throw) has high bursting damage. PP regen with this weapons is pretty horrid though. Then you have Slide shaker, Slide end, Speed rain that are good for mobbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Then there's Assault Buster, an alternative to Slide End when you're in need of that gap closer but also clearing mob quick.

Is there a reason to go HU/BR over HU/FI while using Hunter weapons ?
    I've seen people with god-like stuff (hola Austere Sword/Wired/Partisan) and god-like affixes, but HU/BR and not HU/FI. What is the reason to do this ? The constant damage boost with Average ? Better damages against bosses with Weak Stance ? Want to have left over points to put in Step Advance ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Is there a reason to go HU/BR over HU/FI while using Hunter weapons ?
    I've seen people with god-like stuff (hola Austere Sword/Wired/Partisan) and god-like affixes, but HU/BR and not HU/FI. What is the reason to do this ? The constant damage boost with Average ? Better damages against bosses with Weak Stance ? Want to have left over points to put in Step Advance ?
    Some people don't really like the positional requirements for the FI stances so they sub BR. HU/BR would also give them access to Guren Tessen or just Katana in general which a lot of people like.

Some also use it for Weak Stance if they don't have a tree with Wise Stance so they can use it on things like Elder or Falz Arms etc.

It definitely isn't a better sub than FI in terms of damage though.

Quote Originally Posted by toragyo View Post
    Some also use it for Weak Stance if they don't have a tree with Wise Stance so they can use it on things like Elder or Falz Arms etc.
    Fi sub does allow both stances one the same tree. I don't think it's that.
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Fi sub does allow both stances one the same tree. I don't think it's that.
    I've seen a bunch of people who skip Wise Stance for both S-Atk Ups. They also max out Chase Advance (and +) as well as PP Slayer so they don't have enough spare points in the end.

Well outside of Guren dash, HuBr is also good where you can just JA your PA with Snatch Step. And there's the J Reversal Cover that compliment some face tank build for Hu main.

hi, i was looking for an alternative to evil yukuka for a 12* WL as i farm for an austere one. i saw this one and i was wondering if it would make a good alternative for the yukuka since the pot gives 15% dmg too when hp is above 60%. wich considering automate heals automatically at 50% a high uptime seems very likely http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%BC%E3%82%B8

(as a side note, i know most prefer fi/hu for wl because of higher burst with limit break, i was planing on fi/hu ing too untill i saw this video and saw that hu/fi is actually quite viable for a wl user https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kp0tijiGtY )

EDIT: just remembered i also wanted to know wich left ring is best for wl hu? gear save or since heavenly fall actually has a lot of invincibility time JG/heavely fall?
    Last edited by Batty; Apr 12, 2016 at 09:09 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

If you let the FiHu master race get to you, you'll never use HuFi... Personally i would just take Evil WL since it gives a bit of extra pp regen... Man who am i kidding i would take that one with the parrot because it looks funnier and it's basically the same and just a place holder until the big bad Austere.
    Spoiler!