Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

hu is good just moveset is a bit too slow. sword is still faster than the others but mobbing in this game is still just a matter of seconds which makes it annoying.

also that part about ideal made me burst into bits so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Strobo_Lemon View Post
    What's the highest DPS option for Sword nowadays? Crafted Twister Fall? Better to spam one PA or to combo?
    If dps is what you want with Hu use a partizan or Wlance. Swords are slower than a turtle unless you have big muscles and make-up

In a 2D Relationship

This makes me think how Hu needs specific Sword-only skills. Kinda like Gu tree where it can use two weapons but most of its skill set focuses on TMG.

I'm not sure I understand why the new skill - Charge Parrying - has five levels. Invincibility frames?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    I'm not sure I understand why the new skill - Charge Parrying - has five levels. Invincibility frames?
    Yea, start at 0.3s ends at 0.7s, if I remember it right (checked it earlier)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    sth
    You know what a true Ranger is? It's a Ranger with Ideal Launcher. Because he goes against the stereotyping of Launcher = mobbing (where most of them pretend they are good cause no way to prove otherwise, if it's TD just blame it on Forces and something something). He follows his weapons even in the depths of no damage hell, ready to perfect it wherever and whenever. None of those guys that just grab launcher to spam Cluster Bullet with Automate choose Ideal. Ideal as a weapon also represents true hard work. No schedule, no RNG, only best mode over and over again.

Can I ask what did you smoke to make something like that?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Glad to see that Hunter discussion is almost entirely about Sword.

because Partisan is a Fi weapon and WL doesn't exist
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    You know what a true Hunter is? It's a Hunter with Ideal Sword. Because he goes against the stereotyping of Sword = mobbing (where most of them pretend they are good cause no way to prove otherwise, if it's TD just blame it on Forces and something something). He follows his weapons even in the depths of no damage hell, ready to perfect it wherever and whenever. None of those guys that just grab Sword to spam Over End with Automate choose Ideal. Ideal as a weapon also represents true hard work. No schedule, no RNG, only best mode over and over again.
    Wtf, this doesn't make a lick of sense LOL. Those Overmate heroes, or hell, just about anybody that's glossed over the other 13* choices don't choose Ideal because Ideal is a terrible choice for Sword. If you're using an Ideal Sword whatsoever, you're not spending your CM or time very wisely.

Also, the new skill is great, definitely a must have if you aggressively use charge attacks a lot.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    If you're using an Ideal Sword whatsoever, you're not spending your CM or time very wisely.
    Hey, if you like CM and like playing Sword, it's not a bad choice for basic endgame stuff.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Wtf, this doesn't make a lick of sense LOL. Those Overmate heroes, or hell, just about anybody that's glossed over the other 13* choices don't choose Ideal because Ideal is a terrible choice for Sword. If you're using an Ideal Sword whatsoever, you're not spending your CM or time very wisely.

Also, the new skill is great, definitely a must have if you aggressively use charge attacks a lot.
    Ideal is beautiful and it's been available since cmode release yet it still has comparable damage with Austere that will most probably be top damage for quite some time. Ideal isn't a dumb choice unless you are one of those guys that just switches to other weapons on bosses cause Sword sucks, which means you aren't a true Hunter. Damage on mobs is comparable to Invade Sword anyway, and rest of the swords is just mobbing damage upgrade and worse or comparable boss damage.