Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast

I actually cannot recall how much PP the JG counter moves will use up. I'm pretty sure it's nullified if you have Guard PP save, and they're (at max level) quite more powerful than the "regular" version.

I checked before replying, it's 20PP at level 1 and 0 PP at level 20.
    I don't see the point of Gear Save when using swords but maybe I just don't understand how the ring works...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I actually cannot recall how much PP the JG counter moves will use up. I'm pretty sure it's nullified if you have Guard PP save, and they're (at max level) quite more powerful than the "regular" version.

I checked before replying, it's 20PP at level 1 and 0 PP at level 20.
    I don't see the point of Gear Save when using swords but maybe I just don't understand how the ring works...
    Both rings are good and should be swapped depending on the situation
    JG Sonic arrow is your go-to for any boss or fight that drags on
    Hunter Gear Save is useful for TD or anything that require you to save gear while moving between enemy group/spawns while having your lv 3 gear ready at all times.

or put gear save on a 12* unit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I totally get the utility of HGS ring with WL and Partizan because you can basically double the worth of your gear. With swords, whatever you lose when you run towards another part of the map will be won back with a gap-closer like guilty break.
    I did end up slapping that ring on a 12 stars unit but I usually wear my Brisa set so...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Should I replace my HuFi's saiki set with a union set an get rings for each unit piece? Like attack advance, etc.?
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Mar 31, 2017 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Spelling

Astra would be an ok Partisan to use correct? (wanna try to be partisan main if possible)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I go with gear save as ring, and sidestep jump with leg unit. Only extra ring I would consider is JA step but with a regular sidestep attack that can be chained to a JA, it loses part of its appeal. That and the loss of stats from units(and extra cost from affixing) keeps me from going full 12*

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    or put gear save on a 12* unit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If I made a *12 set, I'd actually put air reversal, step JA and Mate Lovers, I think it's kind of a waste to use a precious unit ring slot just to not having to swap rings before a quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    If I made a *12 set, I'd actually put air reversal, step JA and Mate Lovers, I think it's kind of a waste to use a precious unit ring slot just to not having to swap rings before a quest.
    I use Step JA, Air Reversal, and HGS on my 12 star units. I don't use automate, so the mate lover's appeal isn't there for me, but that's definitely a promising choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    I use Step JA, Air Reversal, and HGS on my 12 star units. I don't use automate, so the mate lover's appeal isn't there for me, but that's definitely a promising choice.
    You wouldn't be using Mate Lovers even with Automate. They have no effect on each other.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]