Page 63 of 85 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673 ... LastLast

Oh, wow, how pointless.

Mate lovers raises heal amount as well, that should work with automate and be a good addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Mate lovers raises heal amount as well, that should work with automate and be a good addition.
    PSO2 Wiki says Automate Skills do not apply, which, really doesn't make sense. I guess it might be nice if you want to throw a dimate real quick or combine with braver's quick mate, but really, you shouldn't be needing to heal that much as hunter. Charge parry does a very good job of keeping you alive.

I've been told Volg Combo is part of partisans DPS (If you wanted to main it).....what combo'd are preferred?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Used Banish Arrow before? well its like that, when the projectile hit the enemy and when your attacks came contact timer ticks in i think 3 seconds iirc then explodes calculating the damage you did that time plus 10% damage bonus if charge.
    For simple volg combo's
    Sacred Scewer is better choice for long range and movy enemies but eats pp, 2 sacred scewer is enough to get good damage.
    Pick Up Throw alone for easy decent damage and PP save
    Assualt Buster + Trick Rave if fps is fine and not laggy if it is its kinda problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    PSO2 Wiki says Automate Skills do not apply, which, really doesn't make sense. I guess it might be nice if you want to throw a dimate real quick or combine with braver's quick mate, but really, you shouldn't be needing to heal that much as hunter. Charge parry does a very good job of keeping you alive.
    I tried Automate but I don't like it. I maxed my Mate Lovers ring but haven't even used it cause I'm grindig a lot of other rings atm.

The only thing I've considered using automate for Solo PD, but, eh. Fornis with Heal Guard is amazing enough.

Automate is a little more geared for squishier classes that need the HP upkeep, but can't take the downtime to chug a Mate because them deeps; HU doesn't really need it because they have so much HP and tankiness that they can chug a Mate without worrying too much about getting whacked. GU comes to mind with Perfect Keeper. BO/HU can also see some mileage out of it, although they also get Resta, so.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

True. Feels like GuHu and BoHu can very easily take a chunk of damage whenever they use a pa.

learning to use partizan, what are the best PA combinations to dish the most damage with volg raptor?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif