Page 58 of 116 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168108 ... LastLast

Quest 06 should've aired yesterday. Where do people usually watch it before it gets subbed?

I dont know if ep6 will come this week i just went to anidb and it says 19.02.2016 so maybe only next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthcmc1974 View Post
    If that's the case, it would explain why SEGA has said literally nothing. Even so, no way in hell we'd get a game on par update wise with JP were it to come west, not to mention all those collabs wouldn't come due to the sheer cost for licenses.

I mean, an official english PSO2 would be nice (so long as they didn't localize it like they did for SEA), buts its probably too late at this point to get any real traction in the west. Ifthey wanted to bring Phantasy Star back to the west, they would be better off with a new game/series (preferably not a PSU2, but rather a new world like how even PSO2 is called such it has no relation with PSO) but I digress.

Also would like to point out that, based on that article's wording, didn't stop SEGA from giving us PS Nova at all in the west.
    If you were to ask me in 2012 if PSO2 should get a US release, I'd have said hell yes. Now? No. It absolutely should not. PSO2 has evolved into something that would have little to no appeal to a western audience, with too much focus on dressing up your digital waifu to be as kawaii desu ne as possible. Sorry, but that just doesn't have mainstream appeal over here.

If they actually gave a damn about story or gameplay anymore it would be different, but we all know they'd drop all of that if they could in favor of making this a glorified Second Life.

lol second life

inb4 the release some beast transformation class and a bunch of people become kemono race
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

They actually give a damn about gameplay and it's better than any MMO out there unless you start making retarded comparisons with tab targeting like WoW because WoW can be like hard or something and you have to grind there harder. West won't like PSO2 because we will probably be closer to SEA than JP.

And honestly they've been delivering good story for 3 entire Episodes and I like EP4 just for the shock value. It doesn't deserve to be called waifu dress up simulator just because it has good customization and anime audience.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    They actually give a damn about gameplay and it's better than any MMO out there unless you start making retarded comparisons with tab targeting like WoW because WoW can be like hard or something and you have to grind there harder. West won't like PSO2 because we will probably be closer to SEA than JP.

And honestly they've been delivering good story for 3 entire Episodes and I like EP4 just for the shock value. It doesn't deserve to be called waifu dress up simulator just because it has good customization and anime audience.
    Completely, the game has a very good story if u are willing to see anything else besides the flaws that has in minority compared to the rest of the MMO out there...
    The game has been updating for the good all these years and EP4 is going the right way by putting lots of gameplay in the game.
    PSO2 is everything in 1 game basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Is there an episode airing this week ?

The french company that got the rights isn't planning to diffuse it this week.
    To quote a friend,

"apparently pso2 anime is in maint this week."
    Seriously though, it's taking a 1 week break, for reasons unknown.

http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psportal...imation/onair/

I wager it has something to do with fact that they're basically showing a marathon of eps 1-5 at the Festa in Sapporo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    To quote a friend,

Seriously though, it's taking a 1 week break, for reasons unknown.

http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psportal...imation/onair/

I wager it has something to do with fact that they're basically showing a marathon of eps 1-5 at the Festa in Sapporo.
    Should check to see if there's baseball or golf airing in the same slot as the anime.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The anime has a REALLY crappy timeslot in Japan, so the likelihood of baseball or golf or a marathon is pretty slim. Depending on channel, it's sometime between 1-3AM.

maybe Lunar New Year, well at least its CNY around this time, couldn't think of anything else.