Page 76 of 116 FirstFirst ... 26667374757677787986 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    I haven't seen the episode yet, so the first thing that came to mind was this.
    Spoiler!
    Lol, Sonic Man, the slowest thing alive from 2006 hahahaha

New Gunbladeslash PA - Blasting Zone
    FF8 collab confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Caught up with ep 4.
    Somehow this is nearly as bad as what I thought. The alternate world setting was obvious and I don't mind it.
    But what the story is telling us is that random kids from Japan playing a video game with a couple of weeks playtime ("training") perform very well as ARKs in "our" world. Sierra commented on Hitsugi being very skilled.
    Ultimate chuuni or what?
    TBH it makes sense when you think about it, Arks have to be cautious as they only have one life but these kids can just keep trying stuff until it works.

Essentially one group has to learn slowly so as not to get killed, the other can go as fast as they like because death doesn't mean a thing to them.

Of course there's also complete lack of physical fatigue, not needing to actually learn the art of using any of these weapons or channeling photons ect. because it's all just pushing buttons for them, these kid's characters are basically gods in everything but stats to the Arks.

Not like ARKS in "our" world have proven themselves to be particularly competent.
    That's my impression, anyway.
    At the start of the game, we just joined ARKS as a new member, and since then we haven't had a single training session?
    They basically just send us out to kill Darkers.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    At the start of the game, we just joined ARKS as a new member, and since then we haven't had a single training session?
    They basically just send us out to kill Darkers.
    I'm pretty sure the idea is that we completed our training and that tuorial quest is supposed to be our first real mission. The darkers showing up then was a surprise to everyone anyway.

'nother good episode. I'm relieved that the story is continuing and it wasn't just a one episode thing.

Confirmed new awakened mode gameplay update where we get to be OP for a limited time, sort of like a Photon Burst from the player itself.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Plot's continuing to find its stride, thank goodness. Itsuki can use his bankai Arks form on Earth now, but I'm still wondering about the mechanism for the body transfer. I suppose the answer is "photons" like it always is, but like, consider Aru from the game's Episode 4 plot. Hitsugi made him and he existed as a body on Naberius during the mission, but where did he come from? Did he just coalesce into existence aboard the Oracle once Hitsugi got done with character creation?

Jealous Rina's kinda cute.

Earth is Zion. CONFIRMED (!?).
    ... Ignore this silly speculation.

And I like Rina's jealousy too.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Earth is Zion. CONFIRMED (!?).
    ... Ignore this silly speculation.

And I like Rina's jealousy too.
    cus stary konecne tu vidim nejakyho cecha (if you dont understand...you have in name CZ so i think you are czech)