Page 9 of 116 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959109 ... LastLast

Final episode, Rockbear takes over Oracle and becomes Profound Rockbear.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Final episode, Rockbear takes over Oracle and becomes Profound Rockbear.
    Rappy! Profound Rappy
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Unhappy

What the fuck? the first blu ray realese only contains 2 epěsodes? and there will be 6 volumes to be realesed. Too short only being 12 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Chocobo View Post
    What the fuck? the first blu ray realese only contains 2 epěsodes? and there will be 6 volumes to be realesed. Too short only being 12 episodes.
    That's more or less par for the course for an anime of this nature. IIRC, tons of other video game anime have received this treatment (with the exception of Pokemon, but that's an exception, not the rule). KanColle, BlazBlue, Hyperdimension Neptunia, and such all got this exact same amount (give or take one episode).

So you really shouldn't be all that surprised, given that the only "video game anime" that truly break the trend are ones that are so popular that they fit into special exceptions (and again, they are exceptions - not the rule).

I wasn't expecting much to begin with, and still found myself shaking my head. Like a couple others mentioned earlier in the thread, it seemed like an ad for PSO2. The 3D parts were particularly bad and didn't blend very well (IMO), and I let out a laugh at the character creation scene where the guy looked so out of place compared to the background. The lobby scenes looked like anime pasted on a green screen. This is all I saw;
    Spoiler!

Anyway, like I said my expectations weren't high to begin with. Doesn't look like something I'd enjoy but I'll give episode 2 a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Kiriyama View Post
    I would think that SEGA would have shut down the servers by that date
    Year 2027: PSO2 still going on.

We're up to episode 12 now, each episode was worse than the last. The previous ep was literally just a big advertisement for latest Star Wars.

16* weapons are considered the bare minimum and a noob's weapon.

Saiki set - still the best.

I think SEGA is really giving everything they got its like they found out they need to get as much fans as possible from all ways possible to play Pso2.
    PSO2 has anime and game collaboration, it had a On-Stage theater,was released on PS Vita with Cross play,will release on PS4 and it has an Anime now.
    All this in 3 and half years.
    This is by far SEGA most profitable game if they fail SEGA shuts down.
    From 2014 till this date 90% of animes are 12 episodes with 5% having 2 cours if you go to Anidb and see the calendar from 2014 till now you will see that.
    Thats why the anime will only have 12 episodes, making a 12 episode anime already costs Millions of yen and with CG and high quality effects it costs even more,and SEGA is doing all this while investing on all other PSO2 stuff to keep players playing, its not cheap lol.
    Last edited by sesiom000; Jan 8, 2016 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    I think SEGA is really giving everything they got its like they found out they need to get as much fans as possible from all ways possible to play Pso2.
    PSO2 has anime and game collaboration, it had a On-Stage theater,was released on PS Vita with Cross play,will release on PS4 and it has an Anime now.
    All this in 3 and half years.
    This is by far SEGA most profitable game if they fail SEGA shuts down.
    From 2014 till this date 90% of animes are 12 episodes with 5% having 2 cours if you go to Anidb and see the calendar from 2014 till now you will see that.
    Thats why the anime will only have 12 episodes, making a 12 episode anime already costs Millions of yen and with CG and high quality effects it costs even more,and SEGA is doing all this while investing on all other PSO2 stuff to keep players playing, its not cheap lol.
    You're right. the latest videos that SEGA has shown, are an indication of everything that has been invested into this game.

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    You're right. the latest videos that SEGA has shown, are an indication of everything that has been invested into this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA0LbNikr44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy1MohNtcyA
    The gal gryphon looks amazing! They really are doing they're best LOL.
    Thanks for the links.