Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default New Summoner Skill Tree translation

Since I wasn't able to find a current translation of the summoner skill tree. I decided to do it myself... (due to the fact that I'm a new member and can't post images or links in forums yet, plz take out the spaces to go to links) (don't like to post in forums, reason why I never join)

A few notes: I was trying to translate "risutoreito" and was confused by it. did google translate and it was "list late" via translate... knew it was wrong, but couldn't think of anything else atm. Then I was like "wait, isn't there another skill like this?" Bo has elemental pp Restorate.
    Also, I messed up on another translation. I did "Dire Master" when it should be "Dear Master" the skill kinda has the same meaning either way: Protection for Master.

htt p ://imgur . com/QUS0cDB
    http : //imgu r. com/kQZ9pLJ
    http : //imgur . com/Ede5kiP

plz say everything you would like.

Also, if anyone wants to re-post the links for me on this forum who has a better status than me, much appreciate.
    Last edited by HonorVoided; Jan 12, 2016 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks for the TL

For the others:
    http://i.imgur.com/QUS0cDB.png
    http://i.imgur.com/kQZ9pLJ.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Ede5kiP.png

Looking at pet elemental weak hit...inb4 rainbow pets x3
    Last edited by arkeido; Jan 12, 2016 at 10:07 AM.

Wonder if "Point Assist" is going to be the "WB like" Summoner is gettin (unverified tidbits on bumped.org )
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Mfw this skill tree is better right off the bat then Bouncer's ever was. GJ sega.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Enforcer of Evil™

There was a translation somewhere buried in the Summoner discussion thread in the gameplay section, and yup, that's pretty much it. This has to be the most simple skill tree ever.

About rainbow pets-
    There's actually candies (specifically : ramunes) whose sole purpose is to change a pet's element once set in the candy box, so I wouldn't worry about that too much x]

And I also think Point Assist will be the "solo-WB" skill.
    I mean, it's that or Pet Sympathy... Or Alter Ego. Who are the only active skills in there (pet switch strike/shoot aside).
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Mfw this skill tree is better right off the bat then Bouncer's ever was. GJ sega.
    A-are you kidding? All the skills go into eachother in a straight line. This is the absolute epitome of unrelated prerequisites. And we don't even know what most of these skills do, or how effective they'll be in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dycize View Post
    I mean, it's that or Pet Sympathy...
    Pet sympathy buffs your pet if you use a support tech they request or something.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 12, 2016 at 10:28 AM.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    A-are you kidding? All the skills go into eachother in a straight line. This is the absolute epitome of unrelated prerequisites. And we don't even know what most of these skills do, or how effective they'll be in practice.
    I'm more talking about actual useful skills and not the trash BO tree has that are a complete waste of points and you only take them because you have SP left over.

In terms of layout it pretty much goes back to how the game was at first I guess where every tree was more linear.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post

Pet sympathy buffs your pet if you use a support tech they request or something.

Do note that this is subject to change... and these pictures came from a video that was released while they are testing the class around. So don't assume the worse yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I'm more talking about actual useful skills and not the trash BO tree has that are a complete waste of points and you only take them because you have SP left over.

In terms of layout it pretty much goes back to how the game was at first I guess where every tree was more linear.
    Oh, and which ones are useful? Like I said, we don't know what half of these do, or how effective they would be in practice. I'm not saying they're all terrible, just that we don't have enough information to decide if it's better than the Bo tree or not as far as skill usefulness.

And the layout is my biggest complaint, I KNOW that's how it was at first which is why it bothers me. They specifically went through the old skill trees and rearranged them so it would be less of an issue, but now they're making a new skill tree that's nothing BUT that. Those stat ups better be REALLY good if they're all the way at the bottom. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by HonorVoided View Post
    Do note that this is subject to change...
    The chance of this changing before the class comes out is pretty slim. Like yeah, things can change, but this whole thing bothers me because they should have known better and it shouldn't be like that in the first place.

BO have a bunch of skills that are very optional but have little worth to gameplay (and the trend still continues -looks at OMJ-)
    There seems to be a lot more to summoner's gameplay to lead to actual necessities. Lots of focus on offense and keeping your pet alive, anyway. Not to mention the skill tree is the least of your worries with the other systems about.