Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Do we really need a column for each grind step for every weapon? I think a column for +0 and an other for +10 are enough. However the properties, description and maybe obtain list could use more space because there is a lot of information there for some weapons/units.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    pso2pedia ftw
    Yay for determination.

We might have made more progress than them. Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by starwhisper View Post
    Do we really need a column for each grind step for every weapon? I think a column for +0 and an other for +10 are enough. However the properties, description and maybe obtain list could use more space because there is a lot of information there for some weapons/units.
    Have you read through all of the thread? I eventually came up with this:
    Spoiler!

which I think was more agreeable for most people. I just like having a full table for comparison reasons.
    Last edited by Nanaha; Jan 17, 2016 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by starwhisper View Post
    For the purposes of a weapon list it's fine, all pertinent information would be listed in individual weapon pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post

Have you read through all of the thread? I eventually came up with this:
    Spoiler!

which I think was more agreeable for most people. I just like having a full table for comparison reasons.
    Obviously not lol, I like this layout, good job.

This is what it looks like in the code though.
    Code:
    <!--Properties-->|[[Image:Light element small.png]] 20 <br>
    [[Image:Ability.png]] {{abbr|Vinculum|S-Atk +20 R-Atk +20T-Atk +20 }} <br>
    [[Image:Ability.png]] {{abbr|Stamina III|HP +40}} <br>
    [[Image:Ability.png]] {{abbr|Spirita III|PP +4}} <br>
    [[Image:Potential.png]] {{abbr|Colossal Spirit|Lv.1 Damage against bosses boosted by 10%  Lv.2 Damage against bosses boosted by 14%  Lv.3 Damage against bosses boosted by 18%}}
    I'll have to keep a note of this for the weapon and unit page example templates tomorrow-err later in the morning.

you should look into making the sidebar collapsible.

If only there was someone who really liked to write. I wish I could get those race and classes pages out of the way, but I'd just fill it with lots of charts. Need all that lore and details that people don't even really know.
    The only lore you need to know is that CASTs are the supreme race and all other races are dirty peasants made to service your CAST masters.

Quote Originally Posted by Endler View Post
    The only lore you need to know is that CASTs are the supreme race and all other races are dirty peasants made to service your CAST masters.
    Firstly, this is not Gurhal System.

Second, even if this is true, then CAST is a close to extinct proud race.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    you should look into making the sidebar collapsible.
    I did start thinking the bar was rather long. I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    I know it's only tests right now, but could the final url also please start with "pso2"?
    I would probably have to send in a ticket to my host provider for them to change the name. In all honesty however, I'd like to avoid interacting with the host as much as possible. Mostly just me being uncomfortable asking for things.

I'm OK with some creative license in the final name TBH. The Street Fighter community hub is named Shoryuken.com, after a Street Fighter move. The Guilty Gear hub is named Dustloop.com after a Guilty Gear combo. The biggest Elder Scrolls Online fansite is called Tamriel Foundry after a continent in the game world.

As long as the theme is distinctly PSO2, I'm happy with whatever name and yes Cirno is more reminiscent of Touhou than PSO2.