Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    While I can certainly see the logic of the point distribution it's not exactly "all in" for either weapon when it's effectively ignoring the Atk Ups you know...

Emphasis added. Dunno about some niche builds, but was strongly under the impression techs are pretty heavily in the utility/support slot for Bo.

Anyway, neither is exactly the same thing as trying to *really* go hybrid with, idk, "mage knight" Hunter/techclass or "guntecher" type builds. It's not like you (usually) can't make those work, the mileage's just pretty bad.
    wat r u on matey
    i dabbed 4 times, not 3, not 2, not 5, but 4

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I can see "anything/Te" working if you just play it as the main class but with support techs and pack a rainbow pallet for Elemental Weak Hit

not as good as traditional class pairings but at least it could at least be functional for the Huneweral/Ramarl fans out there

Wow... I am not sure what has started or about half of what you guys have said.... but I will take it all to thought xD

While I can certainly see the logic of the point distribution it's not exactly "all in" for either weapon when it's effectively ignoring the Atk Ups you know...
    It's ok, you can just admit you were wrong at this point. Making a deal about 50 base stat like it means something these days outside of TA is codswallop.
    Last edited by milranduil; Jan 20, 2016 at 01:02 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    ...How?
    BoTe Break Stance/Wind Tree + Niren Orochi has the highest zanverse damage on breakable parts (such as PD)
    Too many Characters to post :<

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    It's ok, you can just admit you were wrong at this point. Making a deal about 50 base stat like it means something these days outside of TA is codswallop.
    80 or so actually if you count Rare Mastery, but that's beside the point. That truly going "all in" with those would be a rather stupid way to use SP (especially compared to the Rapid Shoot subtree) is just a different topic entirely.

80 or so actually if you count Rare Mastery, but that's beside the point. That truly going "all in" with those would be a rather stupid way to use SP (especially compared to the Rapid Shoot subtree) is just a different topic entirely.
    Do you ever play BR/HU, bow AND katana?

YES / NO ?

If your answer is NO (I assume so, since you don't even know that Rare Mastery on BR tree provides DEX bonus), then you can safely leave and test it yourself. PLEASE.

Before, I actually thought, even calculated, that FI/GU is better than FI/HU at gunslash, until I tested and compared them myself.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

MAN JACKSON DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO BE A GUNNER/TECHER, NEITHER OF THOSE USE LAUNCHERS!!! IS THIS SOME NEW FASHION MAN JACKSON HAS NOT HEARD OF?!!

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    (I assume so, since you don't even know that Rare Mastery on BR tree provides DEX bonus)
    Derp, forgot Br Rare is the super useless one. Was thinking of... pretty much every other one that actually do something. That's what I get for not looking it up because :effort:. (Full disclosure: finished my Br tree many months ago and haven't had a reason to look at it very closely since then.)

my 1st char was gu/te but my cousin told me that is unlogic **** build and should delete it