Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    It's not played as a hybrid, though, it's played as the incredible hulk holding a swiss army knife and leaving the bow at home.
    People I consider more knowledgeable than I am recommend using a bow for bosses even as a BR/HU.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Is that actually even useable? I was looking at the weapon camo list the other day and wondered why there were Dual Blade/Twin MG/Twin Dagger multi-camos when Gu/Bo and Gu/Fi sound fairly hopeless.
    Gu/Bo is pretty good for Loser since his burn windows are predictable and you can Break Stance + High Time Zanverse on Elder and the arm-shoulder-arm-shoulder-core of Loser, then Ele + High Time Zanverse after time stops.

And yes Bullet Bow is one of the very few weapons that are more or less compatible with any class because of Banish Arrow and a damage dealing option for every damage type - Kamikaze (Striking), Penetrate (Ranged) or Techs. Also has naturally high RATK, and you can press a button to get 500 RATK for free, which pretty much lets you get away with 0 Mag and 70 affixes from App Soul + Modulator.
    Last edited by Selphea; Jan 19, 2016 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Gu/Bo is pretty good for Elder/Loser since their burn windows are predictable and you can Break Stance + High Time Zanverse on Elder and the arm-shoulder-arm-shoulder-core of Loser, then Ele + High Time Zanverse after time stops.

And yes Bullet Bow is one of the very few weapons that are more or less compatible with any class because of Banish Arrow and a damage dealing option for every damage type - Kamikaze (Striking), Penetrate (Ranged) or Techs. Also has naturally high RATK, and you can press a button to get 500 RATK for free, which pretty much lets you get away with 0 Mag and 70 affixes from App Soul + Modulator.
    XH elder has 82% resistance to wind, so base zanverse reflection is .18*20% = 3.6% damage. Sounds viable

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Generally speaking, in PSO2, hybrid classes don't work. While I understand people have more fun playing with class combinations without focusing on one role type, it effectively kills your usefulness in parties.

There are 2 things you need to remember:
    1. There are no real "roles" in PSO2. The only "role" is damage dealing. This is possible for every main class if set up with a complimentary sub class and decent equipment.
    2. Playing what you want for your enjoyment is fine, but remember that this is an online game where you play with other people. The enjoyment of everyone in the party far outweighs the enjoyment of a single person. I'm not saying to forget doing what you're doing and mindlessly follow the norm. You should find a group of people that like to play whatever class they want like you do. Otherwise, you'll have to build a strong class setup together with your own setup, so you can party with other people using the strong setup, and play however you want on solo missions.

... That went on far longer than I wanted it to.
    1. wb m8, that work until november/december 2015 contents, but still viable. And although almost nothing can practically murder an mpa, you might need a te main to keep up the deband toughness,resta, shifta and zanverse and possibly megiverse, hard to do damage during that time.

2. Still debatable while "playing for fun" or "I'll grab a zamba +7 and stay the same spot for 20 minutes", which one is worse though. Well, have to see for myself whether those extraordinary build actually work or not in that certain EQ though.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    XH elder has 82% resistance to wind, so base zanverse reflection is .18*20% = 3.6% damage. Sounds viable
    GDI Segac lemme actually see the numbers when they hit D: But yea I could've checked the wiki

What's the point of Gubo when it gets trashed by Bohu & Fibo?

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    What's the point of Gubo when it gets trashed by Bohu & Fibo?
    Zanverse if you've been following the thread. Sides isn't Fibo more or less outdated too? Only relevant for Chain building during fast MPA boss kills afaik.

Also I ran TMG Gu/Bo to farm Kuron until I got my Skulls to 40% and the damage gain was enough for me to run Gu/Ra the rest of the way.
    Last edited by Selphea; Jan 19, 2016 at 08:31 PM.

Zanverse if you've been following the thread. Sides isn't Fibo more or less outdated too?
    Yeah but the thing is. that zanverse aoe would be smaller/weaker compared to a Gute and shifta would still be weaker/not go past 59 secs. Fibo and Bohu would be more useful by just dealing better and constant damage. Better just let the Te or Fote handle zanverse.
    Also I ran TMG Gu/Bo to farm Kuron until I got my Skulls to 40% .
    Sounds painful

Also I ran TMG Gu/Bo to farm Kuron until I got my Skulls to 40% and the damage gain was enough for me to run Gu/Ra the rest of the way.
    Please show video footage of this.
    Too many Characters to post :<

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Yeah but the thing is. that zanverse aoe would be smaller/weaker compared to a Gute and shifta would still be weaker/not go past 59 secs. Fibo and Bohu would be more useful by just dealing better and constant damage. Better just let the Te or Fote handle zanverse.
    After timestop everyone's clustered around the same spot though.

Sounds painful
    Honestly GuRa was more painful until I switched to 40% Skull. If you run out of juice Sat Aiming it's a lot harder for a GuRa to recover that PP in the air. After crossing that magic barrier of not running out of juice, GuRa made a lot more sense though.