Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627

Quote Originally Posted by Squall179 View Post
    That friend I mentioned previously is wanting to know how to uninstall the tweaker now...

I didn't know what to tell him, but he doesn't really come to this website because of er...well I won't get into that here but what do I tell him? is it some form of having to manually dig for the files or is there an uninstaller?
    As far as I know, have to delete the files manually.

This is how the pso2 folder looks without any of the tweaker files:

PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Getting the error
    "ERROR - The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform."
    Whenever I try to update the tweaker, so I can't upgrade to the new version

Thank you, that information is a godsend. I'll give this to him so he can do some mining.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Or maybe some sort of tweaker lite, that only handles updating the game and the english/large files/story patches, I think something like this would be nice.
    I'd like that, I can live without item translation, but I can not without the Steam Overlay, specially using a Steam controller. I don't even know if the bat file could launch from Steam...

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I'd like that, I can live without item translation, but I can not without the Steam Overlay, specially using a Steam controller. I don't even know if the bat file could launch from Steam...
    Spoiler!

tested myself, it hooked alright, if someone else decides to do this, remember that steam needs to run as admin or it won't hook
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I think gamegaurd stopped caring about tweaker; so the GN Field thing isn't really needed anymore

any way we can at least turn that off for now until they try to pull something like this again?

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Spoiler!

tested myself, it hooked alright, if someone else decides to do this, remember that steam needs to run as admin or it won't hook
    I couldn't make it work, same exe, admin and all.

this has happened AGAIN. I think AIDA needs to find a way to have the tweaker be masked from gameguard's scanner. That way GG wouldn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamTheChespin View Post
    this has happened AGAIN. I think AIDA needs to find a way to have the tweaker be masked from gameguard's scanner. That way GG wouldn't find it.
    It already does this, it's called "GN Field".
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯