Thread: Error: NP1013

Default Error: NP1013

Hi, more problems today.

Everything was working fine yesterday, but today every time I log in, about 2 minutes after logging i get error NP1013 and the game closes.

I did as much research as I could do. I've tried windows updates, turning off antiviruses and firewalls, virus scans, updating drivers, turning off item patches, deleting game guard, bugfixing it from tweaker, shutting off literally every startup process and service outside of windows, and the problem still persists.

So no matter what I do or turn off the game just won't stay up for more than 2 minutes anymore. I've downloaded absolutely nothing since yesterday, there is no change to my computer what to ever. So theres nothing that could have been introduced that could be causing this issue now.

The only thing I haven't done is reinstalled the game itself. because this is a game guard issue and that would make no sense and would take me 12 hours to do anyway.

Is anyone else having this error? Is there anything I can do to fix it that I haven't tried already? I'm getting really tried of something always coming up to stop me from playing this game.

I'm on Windows 10.

Yup, this seems to be a widespread issue. There is a thread in PSO2 general that is discussing this. I would link you to it, but I am not allowed to post links as my post count is too low. So you are not alone!

I'm having exactly the same issues. I also tried everything of the above. Yesterday everything still worked perfect, didn't download/install anything new and today I keep getting errors. Frustrating.