Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

Thread: NP1013 solution

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/AIDA/

That's where the settings are located for the tweaker.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just confirmed with AIDA that the update does indeed remove the old entry, so should be clear there.

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    Just confirmed with AIDA that the update does indeed remove the old entry, so should be clear there.
    This is what happens when I try to download the Tweaker update.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    there is a tweaker update which solved the problem , but now i got another , the game suddenly closes without advice ): . is anybody having this problem too
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by SBoundary View Post
    Which ones did you use?
    I tried Check for Missing/Old files , Fix gameguard errors, Fix PSO2 EXEs and Fix PSO2 permissions but to no avail
    Sorry for the late reply. I did all of those and analyzed the install for issues, plus checked for deleted/empty files.

Edit: Logged in this morning though and started getting NP1013 again. So I'm going back through all those troubleshooting options, and now checking for old/missing files. :/

Edit 2: Nothing's working again. Reverted the proxy setting back to JP and that worked for a little bit, but ended up getting another NP1013 error. Blah.
    Last edited by Lunaea; May 31, 2016 at 01:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I was a Force once. Then I took a rifle to the knee.

Ive updated the Tweaker and now once the intro finishes i get a black screen that i cannot get out of till i open task manager and force pso2 closed. T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Chocobo View Post
    Me too
    I suffer from this problem too now.

Sirius-Senpai, Variant-Sensei help us please !
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

The reconfiguring proxy method worked for me. However, after the latest tweaker update, the tweaker just stops responding and crashes after launching PSO2 which results into NP1013 later in the game.

Edit: Fixed by reverting tweaker settings.
    Last edited by Quetzaalcoatl; May 31, 2016 at 02:27 PM.

FYI, from all our testing with multiple people, what we know right now is:
    -Tweaker still gets detected, GN Field probably helps with that (Try not to keep your stuff in your pso2_bin folder... but I've once seen it find my copy of Cheat Engine in Program Files like a few months ago so whatever >_>)
    I keep the tweaker in it's own folder on my desktop. Earlier, someone said something about the backup folder in the pso2bin/data/win32 folder, I already removed it. I didn't put it there if it wasn't supposed to be there.

If you didn't use the proxy and are experiencing NP1013s now, make sure that you don't have a copy of Tweaker lying around since GG just scans everything... (or use GN Field if you do have tweaker).
    Okay, this maybe the reason I got the error. I made a copy of tweaker because it would disappear and not come back after I'm done with pso2 and making a copy was my way around that. I threw that into the recycle bin and I'm on pso2 with English patch + item translate and damage parser plugins and did the Elder EQ no problem. I'll get rid of the copy of tweaker and will download it if I run into that issue again.

Got the update for tweaker, applied and relaunch game > 1013 strikes back.
    Then > Launch tweaker > Launcher orb > Other tasks > Revert PSO2 Proxy settings to Jp > apply > Launch game > problem solved (at least for me) do this, even if you don´t use proxy to log in the game. ( tested with basic eng patch + big eng patch and eng patch + big eng parch + item translation plugin + title translation plugin , do the revert thing every time you launch tweaker )
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era