Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: NP1013 solution

So I'm not sure what is going on, but as of today I'm getting NP1013 errors like clockwork after being logged on for 1-2 mins. I've tried completely removing the Tweaker and patches, then running through the original launcher (after doing a file check) and it's still triggering. Is anyone else having problems at all like this? I could do a process of elimination by closing processes until I find the culprit, but chancing an account lock from constantly logging in is something I'm keen to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    So I'm not sure what is going on, but as of today I'm getting NP1013 errors like clockwork after being logged on for 1-2 mins. I've tried completely removing the Tweaker and patches, then running through the original launcher (after doing a file check) and it's still triggering. Is anyone else having problems at all like this? I could do a process of elimination by closing processes until I find the culprit, but chancing an account lock from constantly logging in is something I'm keen to avoid.
    I haven't played in a while, but GG might still be scanning for Process Explorer, Cheat Engine, or Tweaker in your drives.

You can send me your npgm.erl and I can take a look at it (upload it somewhere).

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    I haven't played in a while, but GG might still be scanning for Process Explorer, Cheat Engine, or Tweaker in your drives.

You can send me your npgm.erl and I can take a look at it (upload it somewhere).
    Thanks for the offer, I managed to find the problem program via dumb luck though. I don't have either of the programs you mentioned, but it seems GG really doesn't like SCPDriver (or at least the monitor program), which lets you use PS3/PS4 controllers on PC. With that closed and the controller unplugged I've had no errors even using the Tweaker again.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Are you using the damage dump plugin?
    What is a damage dump plugin?

Also, I thought the problem was fixed, but it came up 15 seconds after logging on again.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Seeing as the tech support seems fucking dead and this is seriously getting on my nerves I'll just paste here as well.

I've tried everything I could.
    Thought it was a specific program, uninstalled it, same problem.
    I heard about trying the GG fix, same problem.
    Tried deleting the GG folder, same problem.
    I've hit save plugins when I load tweaker, same problem.
    I've tried the newer tweaker and my older 2.7.3 or something, same damn problem.

I've been fighting with this NP1013 for about a week now and it's getting worse as before I thought I fixed the problem then I could get on for at least 10 minutes (which is usually the most I need) and then get off normally.
    Now I'm getting cut off within 30 seconds I log on and this been going on for the last hour or so.

After updating PSO2 Tweaker to 3.1.0.2, whenever I try to log in to PSO2, NP1013 error will occur.

During this time, in addition to the donotnoticemegameguard file, there's an additional PSO2Tweaker.exe file for some reason with the same number of bytes as the former file before it deletes itself automatically. Turning on PSO2Tweaker again gives me this:

Checking for updates, please wait a moment...
    You have the latest version of the program: 3.1.0.2
    Your GN Field appears to be corrupt or outdated, redownloading...
    Checking for PSO2 Updates... Done!
    Checking for updates to patches...
    Current EN Patch version is: patch_2016_07_06
    Current Large Files version is: 4/20/2016
    Current Story Patch version is: 5/8/2016
    No plugin updates available. [OK!]
    All done - System ready!

I also noticed that I am always stuck on the loading screen after the character select menu and refuse to progress before it eventually NP1013.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Note that my anti-virus, Bitdefender Internet Security 2016, was turn off during the entire duration.

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    After updating PSO2 Tweaker to 3.1.0.2, whenever I try to log in to PSO2, NP1013 error will occur.

During this time, in addition to the donotnoticemegameguard file, there's an additional PSO2Tweaker.exe file for some reason with the same number of bytes as the former file before it deletes itself automatically. Turning on PSO2Tweaker again gives me this:

Checking for updates, please wait a moment...
    You have the latest version of the program: 3.1.0.2
    Checking for PSO2 Updates... Done!
    Checking for updates to patches...
    Current EN Patch version is: patch_2016_07_06
    Current Large Files version is: 4/20/2016
    Current Story Patch version is: 5/8/2016
    No plugin updates available. [OK!]
    All done - System ready!

I also noticed that I am always stuck on the loading screen after the character select menu and refuse to progress before it eventually NP1013.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Note that my anti-virus, Bitdefender Internet Security 2016, was turn off during the entire duration.
    Turn off PSO2/Tweaker/GNField.exes

And Delete GNField.exe on the folder. Run the tweaker and see if it redownloads properly (Should only say that redownloading once)

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrenzy View Post
    Turn off PSO2/Tweaker/GNField.exes

And Delete GNField.exe on the folder. Run the tweaker and see if it redownloads properly (Should only say that redownloading once)
    No dice, still suffering from the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    No dice, still suffering from the same issue.
    I had the same crap like you right after updating tweaker today.
    I tried this and seems to work for me well: open tweaker, before launching game open GN field manualy, launch game right after!
    I don't' know shit but imo it seems to me that GN field is lauching too late so opening it manualy right before launching game seems to work o:

Just updated to the newest version. And I have the NP1013 whenever trying to login. Here's the issue I noticed, the GN Field somehow create its own .donotnoticemesenpai file without renaming/delete the .exe. And in the taskbar, the GN field doesn't showing notification like usually does. But when I exit the game, the GN Field notification pop up that it's activated renaming tweaker.exe.
    I don't know why I get this problem, my other friends seems fine with the update.

I've already tried to deleting the GN field, fix gg error, fix pso2.exe, downloading new tweaker, and restarting my pc.
    Last edited by Skcyte; Aug 7, 2016 at 10:39 PM.